Chapter Fourteen

We did neither of Fred's ideas because... well do I really need to explain it? Instead I tucked Harry and Ginny into bed, the same bed because they are 'stuck together' according to Harry. Ron decided to sleep and the floor and then George wanted to cuddle with his little brother. Finally it was just Fred and I. I offered to share the bed but Fred told me that he was just gonna snuggle with his brothers. I know that I should be happy about not having to share a small bed but I didn't feel very happy. What was wrong with me? With that thought I fell asleep.

_________________________________

I awoke to a cold room. The boys had all left the room leaving a sleeping Ginny and me.

"Ginny get up its-" I look at the clock, "One! Oh my get up!" I frantically get up and start to look for new clothes to wear.

"Hermione stop." Ginny groans. "The boys were the only ones needed for the meeting"

"What?"

"Mom came in a while ago saying that the twins, Ron, and Harry were the only ones the order needed for today and gave us money to go do something fun." Ginny said while yawning.

"What?!" I was so confused. "Why doesn't the order want to talk to us?!"

"I'm not sure, but I'm not gonna lie it pisses me off, mum too. Though that's because she doesn't want any of us involved."

"The boys were okay with this?" I try and wrap my head around this. Ginny meets my eyes and then laughs.

"I doubt they knew probably wondering where we are." She laughs, she was obviously trying not to upset me. Too late. "Let's go get breakfast and have some fun!" She says shooting me a smile.

We both get dressed, Ginny wears a white top with a jean jacket over it with black jeans and I wear a green sweater I stole from my dad with some leggings. I pause for a second realizing I smell like Fred before spraying myself with perfume that's when it hits me;

"Ginny what did you mom say about us all in the same room?!"

"Fred said we were all bonding or something." She shrugs, "you know Fred he could get away with anything." She laughs and I join in.

_________________________________

Ginny and I decided to go to a muggle book store. She wanted a new plain black journal, it took everything in me not to make a Tom Riddle joke.

We arrive at an old muggle coffee shop that sold what she wanted in their book store. I gave her muggle money to use for the journal as I go and get us coffee to take with us to Diagon Alley.

She gets her book and we grab our coffee and head to our next stop.

We made a wrong turn on our way, we realize the only way to Diagon Alley is through a pub that was full of muggles. Ginny walked ahead of me as we try to spill through unnoticed, suddenly a large man grabs my arm stopping me in my tracks, I yelp for Ginny.

"Hey do you young ladies have ID?" He growls are us, I know I should be worried by this man who has a very strong grip on my arm but all I could think was about the fact that this man smelled so strongly on alcohol, sir it is three in the afternoon.

"I'm sorry sir, we are just trying to walk through and find..." Ginny flashes a smile, "her boyfriend." I give her a look that I hoped said 'really Gin that's all you could think of', she shrugs.

"I don't think so!" His grip tightens, he starts to move me by my arm, which was really starting to hurt.

"Will, buddy what are you yelling?" I hear a raspy voice say with a laugh from the bar stool a little ways behind us. "Hermione?!" I lock eyes with the owner of the voice, Draco. How does he keep doing this?!

"Do you know them D?" Will, the large man that was currently ripping off my arm asks.

"Yep! That's her boyfriend!" Ginny yells in a panic, her eyes flash as she realizes what she's said.

"Her-" Draco starts with a questioning look.

"Boyfriend. Yep." I finish, it's either we get kicked out of this place and possibly hurt by this man or I pretend Draco is my boyfriend to walk through this bar and leave on my own freewill.

"Oh, yeah." Draco chuckles and downs his drink. He stands calm and walks towards us. "Will, mate will you please remove your hand from my... love." He looks amused and confused all at the same time. Who I now know is Will, let's go, and I bring my arm back in and admire my new forming bruise. I jump as I feel an arm wrap around me, it's Draco's. He flashes me a smile and tighten his arm around my waist.

"Oh no you seemed to have hurt my darling." He says pointing at my arm.

"Draco-" I start.

"Say sorry to the young lady, Will." Draco cuts me off, speaking sternly to the man.

"I'm sorry madam." Will says with his head hanging low.

"Good man, lets go baby." He turns us and flashes a smile and Ginny who follows behind grabbing my free hand. We all walk out into the back alley.

What just happened...