Chapter Six

"What was that?!" Harry whisper yells when we get out of class.

"Draco helped-"

"Granger, Potter." Draco cuts me off. "I was informed by Umbridge that my grades are high enough to stop tutoring, so you'll have to find a new excuse for being out all night." Draco smirks and walks away. I was getting tired of that smirk. I turn to Harry who looks lost.

"Harry." I start. "I fell asleep in-" 

"Mr. Potter!" I am cut off by a angry Umbridge hurrying towards us.

"Yes professor." Harry spits.

"You need to come with me." Umbridge spits right back, and takes Harry by the arm pulling him away. Umbridge's heels clicking on the floor, that woman is disgusting.

"Mione! Wait up!" Fred shouts. I stop and turn to him.

"What's up?" I say smiling.

"What's up with that" he motions to the toad dragging away Harry.

"No idea."

"Her class isn't teaching us anything, and she continues to change everything that makes Hogwarts, Hogwarts." He runs his hand through his ginger hair. I tried to tell the other professors but that did nothing. I tried making Harry tell Dumbledore but Dumbledore won't help.

"We need someone to teach us. Someone with real experience against the dark arts." I say thinking out loud. "That's it!" I realized what we need to do, startling the ginger next to me.

"Thanks Fred!" I give him a quick hug then run off.

__________________________

An hour later I tell Harry my idea.

"You teach us how to protect ourselves! Umbridge isn't going to, the school isn't going to. So we must do this!" I finish, Harry and Ron looked shocked.

"Hermione..." Harry starts.

"That's bloody brilliant!" Ron says. "Good job 'Mione!"

"I can't!" Harry grumbles. "I'm not a teacher! No one will want to learn from me!"

"Harry trust me they do! Just please, let's try! Just a meeting." I beg. Harry sighs, he dropped his face to his hands.

"Okay we can try." he give in.