〔02〕

┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┒
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴏf Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs

┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┒• ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴏf Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs •

┖┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

Jimin's soaked in blue paint, patches and streaks of the colour filtering his face. His silver hair has now been highlighted with blue tint, his juicy, plump lips now no more pink.

Jungkook on the other hand, has turned into an orange mannequin. The colour streams down from the tips of his hair, to the face, going down his neck and clothes onto his legs and then his black leather shoes.

Hoseok tries to shake the yellow paint off of himself, jumping, skipping and squirming like a child. "I should not have agreed to this!" He whines, annoyed.

Yoongi, quite shockingly, is drenched in black paint from head to toe, looking like a cursed character in a play. "I became as black as Iseul's heart," he jokes, earning a laugh from each one of you around.

"You do realise I own knives, right?" Iseul narrows her eyes at her husband.

"Are you really going to pretend that you use them for threats and not something else?" Yoongi's lips tug upwards into a teasing smirk as he jeers at Iseul, walking over to her.

"If you put paint on me, I will actually use my knife for something else," Iseul keeps the index finger on Yoongi's chest, her eyes looking daggers at him while she secretly fears the tub of paint in her husband's hands.

"The power you hold to scare a military commander," Yoongi winks at her and goes back to the three colour-drenched men who have completely deviated from their motive of filling their blank white sheets.

Iseul blinks a bit at Yoongi's weird behaviour, and the shifts her gaze at Yureum and you — who are occupied in smiling at their husbands.

"Cheesy ass," Iseul snorts at you two, mockingly rolling her eyes.

Yureum narrows her eyes at the woman, creating visuals of tormenting her. But soon, she breaks into a laugh and accepts how accurate Iseul's comment is.

"Not you saying that after what you and Yoongi say to each other when you guys have your so-called moments," you tease, nudging the wife in the ribs gently as her face goes burning with red tint.

"T-this not about me!" Iseul stutters at a loss of words at the sudden charge, trying to hide her flaming cheeks.

"If you women are done with your little tomfoolery, we'd like to head back home please," Jungkook pipes in, beaming in orange colour as he walks over to Yureum with laborious movements.