〔03〕

┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┒
ᴀɴ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┒• ᴀɴ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ •

┖┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

I had changed the tense of the book coz
I figured it was easier for me that way
but no lol ended up sticking to the older
one anyways 💀💀
🧡🧡🧡🧡 I hope you enjoy!!

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Jimin can clearly see Minjee's little backside from behind his throne. The girl isn't that good at hiding. He heaves a soft sigh, smiling to himself as he adores his daughter's little actions. So, following the parenting norms, he pretends as if he can't see where the little girl is.

"Oh my god!" He exclaims, pretty much bluntly, yet with a hopeless tone. "I lost Minjee!"

The toddler giggles from behind the throne, her voice instantly melting Jimin's heart. He steps here and there, intentionally impeding the process of finding her. When he finally comes to the dais, he feels a wave of relief from all the top-notch acting he was doing.

"Aa-ha! I found you!" Minjee shrieks in excitement as Jimin picks her up and swings her around, making sure he is careful and that his grip on the toddler isn't loose.

"You're not that good at hiding, you know," Jimin teases, the toddler reacting to his statement with a pout and a tiny frown.

"But I am." Minjee says, her words muffled, yet understandable.

"Are you really?" Jimin puts on a thoughtful expression to jeer at her even more. But, he is taken by surprise when Minjee starts thinking even harder about it, actually trying to solve the mystery of her capacity to hide.

Kids. Jimin thinks to himself, shaking his head as he laughs inwardly. "Anyways, let's get you to bed, Jee. Or else momma will make sure to kill me." He giggles to himself at the last line.

"Of course; she is that bad after-all, isn't she?" You shoot your husband a baleful glare, nostrils puffing up and lips tugged upwards in a sarcastic smile.

"W-well I—" Jimin stutters, astounded by the fact that you are there, and quite obviously scared of what is going to be served at his plate next.

Sighing you stride over to him, and extend your arms in the direction of your toddler, asking her whether she'd like to come to you. And no different than usual, she shakes her head.