〔07〕

┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┒
• ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴡᴏɴ •

┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┒• ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴡᴏɴ •

┖┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

>> 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 <<
♪ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞 – 𝐑𝐮e𝐥𝐥𝐞 ♪
♪ 𝐖𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲 – 𝐑𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 ♪
♪ 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 – 𝐑𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 ♪
♪ 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 – 𝐑𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 ♪

I suggest you choose at least two so that it goes on for the whole chapter 😊👍🏻

It's dark.

And depraved.

The eerie silence acts as a diabolical lullaby of endless sleep. A sleep that never breaks. The only sound that can be heard is of the water flowing through the stream right next to the prison, hitting rocks and the pebbles on the shore.

Metals clank as the guards walk around, checking up on each cell and every unfortunate soul inside it. Somewhere on the level, screams can be heard. The voices ring, hit deep into one's conscience, awakening the most devilish form of fear and vice.

Men are brought in chained and branched, heads hanging low in what seems to be an mixture of shame, sorrow, pain and weakness.

The guard pulls at the thick, pointed chain harshly, the blades piercing against the skins of the men. "Quicker! Move your damn feet, you bastards!" He wickedly smiles to himself taking in the sight of lined labours being taken out of the dungeon after ages. "You will bring us a darn good price!" He laughs and the other soldiers in the dungeon join him.

Among all of this, Yureum exhales softly. Her eyelids flutter even as she opens her eyes, her hazels teeming with fright that very second.

She looks around the cell, lips constantly emitting gasps of fear and disturbance. The walls are ingrained with patches of blood and on the very top of one side of the cell is a tiny, iron window through which very little lights beams in.

An obnoxious smell engulfs the atmosphere of the cell that she is in, the menace and animosity looming with evil pride. She hears a knife run across a bar, shrieking, piercing into her ever so slowly as she looks to her side.

Yureum catches you draped in front of her, still and eyes closed as you sit there unconscious. A small cry escapes her lips upon seeing you so powerless, so vulnerable and so weak. Yureum's heart sinks into her stomach upon seeing you at the mercy of the hostility of the place. She feels her cheeks straining as tears run down her skin, trickling as they tease her.