〔08〕

┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┒
• ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜɴɢᴇᴏɴ •
┖┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

The chain shuffles against the floor when he shifts on his spot. A soft exhale escapes his lips as he frowns a little, gaining back his consciousness. His eyes flutter open as he takes in the dirty darkness of the room.

He lays on the grimed floor looking around. Jungkook looks to his side, to see Jimin waking up in discomfort. He scans his older brother and notices the wounds on Jimin's body. His shirt is almost torn and there's patches of blood all over him.

Jungkook's perplexed in the beginning. He doesn't know how him and his brother have ended up here. All he remembers is that their carriage has stopped at the forest.

He feels a stinging pain on his chest and sees that he is bandaged with a large patch of blood soaked by the fabric. Jungkook doesn't have his shirt on; his body is bare and his pants are covered in dirt.

"Hyung," he calls out to Jimin — who is also bandaged and is shifting with uneasiness to gain his senses. "Hyung, can you hear me?"

He tries to go over to Jimin but is jerked backwards and then realises that he's been chained brutally. His wrists, neck and legs are tied up firmly. "Hell no," he puts an effort to pull onto the chains but he fails.

Jimin awakens eventually and the first sight that greets him is his younger brother trying to free himself. With eyes widened by what he was seeing, Jimin lurches laboriously, trying to get to Jungkook but feels himself getting restricted when something sharp pulls him by the waist. He looks down to descry that he's chained.

"God," he breathes out in a shaky way, "This is not happening." He mumbles to himself in disbelief.

"Who the fuck is down here?!" Jungkook yells on the top of his lungs, the chains jangling violently as he moves. "I said, who the fuck is down here?!" He yells again, voice getting louder and louder.

"Let us out! now!" Jimin growls from his gut, creating a clamorous echo throughout the dungeon. He tries to move too, but hisses almost instantaneously when the blades cut him deep.

"Unchain us, now!" Jungkook's blaring roar reverberates all around the place. For a second, it's as if his voice was capable of shaking the walls.

Watching his younger brother get more hyper with second, Jimin begins to grow concerned. The anger that is taking over Jungkook is blinding him -- to the point where Jungkook is overlooking the deep cuts carving his body each time he moves even a tad bit.

"Kook, enough!" Jimin shouts at the younger, eyes going sore at how the blades in the chains are sparing Jungkook's (already bruised) body no mercy. "This place in empty."

"I refuse to believe so," Jungkook grunts at the pain that the spike are inflicting on him even as they dig against his skin.

Jimin is about to speak when their door creaks open loudly and three men step in. Jungkook's teeth gnash and Jimin ticks his jaw when they see the central figure.

"You fucking piece of shit," Jungkook says with his teeth rubbing against one another. "Why the fuck have you locked us here?"

Beom-sok chuckles at the sight. He feels streams of satisfaction and fulfillment seeping into himself upon seeing the kings bloody and hurt. "Isn't it obvious, Your Majesty?" He says the title with enormous spite.