〔06〕

┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┒
ᴀʙᴅᴜᴄᴛᴇᴅ

┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┒• ᴀʙᴅᴜᴄᴛᴇᴅ •

┖┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

(Following chapter contains triggering topics such as bloodshed, killing, murderous thoughts and likely visuals. If you're uncomfortable reading, please skip the parts containing such descriptions.)

★ ★ ★

"I really do wish you'd stay longer," Ena presses her lips together, saddened by the fact that it's time for you Busan royals to head home.

"Us as well, Ena," Yureum pulls her into a tight, warm hug, "But we have to leave. We'll write you letters as frequently as we can."

"And I'll make sure I send replies as fast as possible." Ena giggles and you all get into your carriages.

"Next stop, home." Jimin smiles widely, closing his eyes and picturing his kingdom.

All this excitement, only to face a brutal incident after some time.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

"The mountains are lofty, and offer a pulchritudinous view of their grandeur. I'm in love with the Hwalyeo pass," Yureum gazes at the giant mountain range, fascinated by how beautiful nature is.

"You done with the bragging?" Jungkook's face twists in annoyance.

"When did I brag?" Yureum groans and turns to face her husband, the joy from her face dropping that very second.

Jungkook scoffs in an obvious manner. "The words you're using are quite directly boastful."

"Which one?" Yureum raises a brow.

"Pulchri...pulchritudi– oh whatever the hell that  word is!" Jungkook grunts, making an annoyed face.

Rolling her eyes in a clear exasperation, Yureum says, "The word is pulchritudinous, Jungkook."

"You see that?" The younger turns to face Jimin and you, "That's bragging. She's bragging that she knows the word."

"She's reads books the whole day, what do you expect?" You chuckle at the younger king, jeering at both him and his wife. Jungkook understands that this is more of a hit at Yureum than him, so he joins along, inwardly laughing while tilting his brow at Yureum.

"Who's side are you on, Y/n?" Your sister's eyes narrow towards you in plain anger. She gives Jungkook a violent frown even as the man mockingly smiles at her.

"With respect to the context, on Jungkook's." You tease here even more, earning a high-five from the younger king.

"Stop fraternising with my husband it's annoying!" Yureum whines. "It's like you're both teaming up against me."