'Good morning, love!"

g!p, gentile sex, aftercare

i wake up, i feel someone tickling my neck. "billie, let me sleep" i groan pulling myself away, rolling on the other side, putting the white, thick blanket over my head. "huh!" she sighs ironically, holding herself in one elbow on the bed.

she doesn't move for a second. i keep my eyes closed trying to fall back asleep, i suddenly feel her pushing her nose against the back of my neck groaning slightly. "come on, it's time to go to college, you sleepy ass" she mumbles having her face buried in my hair.

"no, leave me alone!" i tell strictly. She rests her face on the back of my neck, wrapping her hand around my waist, hugging me from behind. i feel her resting print against my ass. i get butterflies.

"you can't lay here all day long" she says laughing after another 5 minutes. i don't say anything. she gets up looking at my face, i couldn't play it off so i smile chuckling. i open my eyes and laugh harder about the confused expression on her beautiful face. Her short, blonde hair i love.

she bends down giving me a short peck on the lips. "come on, let's get ready, it's late" she says getting up. "can't we skip school for today?" i ask bored and sleepy. "and what do you wanna do instead?" she asks confused as i roll back facing her. i shrug.

i don't say anything, i slide my hand under her shirt reaching to her right, big breast grabbing it easily as she isn't wearing a bra. she looks at me smiling, shaking her head no.

i push my nose against hers softly, as i feel her steady breath on my lips i give her a soft peck while massaging her breast at a slow, arousing pace. she intensifies the kiss, she slides her tongue between my lips asking for entrance. as we lay on one side she gets up holding herself in her elbow putting her other hand sideway in my hair, having my ear between her middle and ring finger.

she keeps on with the deep kisses. i pull away sliding up her shirt revealing her breasts and hard nipples. she laughs letting her head fall back. i wrap my lips around her hard nipple sucking, kissing her beautiful breasts. she lets out a heavy breath followed by her hand sliding under my shirt, on my waist.

she sighs in pleasure, i smile. she moves her hand to her now almost hard bulge. i go up kissing her again, heavy, needy kisses overwhelming our bodies and lips. she puts her hand in her boxers, probably feeling it getting harder and harder with the time.

i pull her sweatpants down to her knees while kissing her harshly. she jerks off as i start kissing her neck and jawline. "you do love morning sex more than everything, don't you?" she whispers gently along with a little chuckle. "only when it's with you" i say crawling in her arms as she sits propped in her elbow.

i lay on my back with my head on her arm laying in her arms, really close to her now half naked body. i look up at her with needy eyes. she looks down at me smiling, starting to kiss me.

she plays with her fingers around my lower stomach sliding her fingers under my underwear. i sense her fingers playing with my now throbbing clit. i arch my back softly in her arms. she begins gently going faster with the time, rubbing it in circular movements. she goes with her middle finger in between my soaked pussy lips right to my hole, sliding her finger in softly.

she pulls her finger in and out going faster with every second adding her ring finger eventually as well. i arch my back repeatedly, i pull away the kiss, she kisses my neck pushing her nose against my jawline. i cry out as the pleasure become to much. moans come out my 'O' formed lips as her fingers get in and out my soaked in cum cunt.

"billie, i want you harder!" i cry out being almost at my high having my eyes closed. i love to say or even cry out her name. it gives me pleasure just by pronouncing it while thinking about her.

i open my eyes, i look at her, she looks back at me, with a intense urge, peeking me straight in the eyes. i moan and groan loud and needy, she smiles pushing her forehead against mine as the orgasm hits me while arching my back laying in her arms.

i feel her now stone hard print touching my right hips.

she massages and squishes my entire pussy with her whole palm as i try to come off my high. "was it good?" she whispers in my ear smiling as i feel happier than ever in her arms. her having control over my body and pleasure.

i pull my pants down and shirt up, putting my leg over her hip. she caresses her print a couple times gently. i look up at her smiling gently.

she pushes her hard bulge inside from behind. i breath out with a soft moan while closing my eyes in pleasure. she starts pounding in and out softly while sliding her hand under my shirt massaging my breasts harshly.

i open my eyes, she has her head falling back. "billie?" i ask softly, she slowly looks down at me with a low "mhm?". i let her know i wanna kiss her. we kiss slowly and passionately as she pushes in and out at a normal pace. she goes faster. she can't keep up with the kisses.

she looks at my pleasant expression as i hit the orgasm again. she sees me rolling my eyes back as the high pleasure overwhelms my poor body. "jesus..." she says as i open my eyes and see her orgasmic expression right after she pulled out to not cum inside.

she shoots her cum on my stomach and my pulled up shirt.

she breaths heavily putting her nose on the top of my head. she pulls me closer kissing the top of my head.

"you always make me feel so good". she whispers after we both calmed down. "so do you" i tell back. she kisses my check and forehead, hugging me from behind.

"are we skipping school today?" i ask giggling. "don't tell me you want another round." she tells laughing. "i don't, i was just asking." i say chuckling. "fine, we are, but just for today. let me go get a shower and then i'll get the breakfast ready. what would you like to have?" she asks while getting up from the bed, going to her wardrobe.

"whatever you want. hold on, i'm coming with you to the shower." i say smiling. "come with me then." she says warmly as i get up from the bed. she hugs me and gives me a soft peak on the lips. "never forget that i love you!" she whispers.

we both get a hot shower and eat breakfast having a fun day afterwards.

this one got me brooo. so cuteee 😩
i was about to write a groupsex one but yeah, turned out in a soft g!p lmao.