Threesome Love

threesome, gxgxg

i look at the clock. minutes go by way too slow, cant wait for her to come home again after so long.

i finally see her again, after the four months of only talking on the phone or video call, i feel like i truly need her too, not as if clara is not enough, but i need both of them. then i see it coming, the tour bus.

i look at the people leaving one after the other one, she's nowhere to be found. i see Finneas coming out the back door of the bus.

"finneas! nice to see you again" i shout happily running towards him giving him the biggest hug. he hugs me back until my feet aren't touching the floor anymore. he lets me go with a wide smile on his face.

"where's bi-", "baby!" a known voice cuts my words off. i look behind finneas and see her stepping out with only her bag on her right shoulder and jacket in her hand.

(her style

(her style. i literally fell in love with this photo. i HAD to add it istg)

as soon as she sees me she runs towards me with the biggest smile on her face. her black hair and crystalized, blue eyes make my heart almost jump out my body, all out of happiness. 

"where's clara tho?" she asks confused. "she had an important meeting, you know her job." i explain with a serious look on my face. "yeah...i know." she says putting on a baby face as she holds my hand.

"missed you both so much." she whispers softly but in a hot way only she can do. i smile. she winks.

"let's go" she says instantly, i take her stuff and put it on the backseats as she goes into the car sitting in the passenger sit. 

"see you guys later" finneas shouts from claudia's car. i wave and open the car door going in. billie looks at me and smiles. she puts her hand on my leg as i drive out the parking spot.

"and what did you both do as i was gone?" she asks interested. "well, we got some new things here and there, a new kitchen counter plate, some new bed sheets on the colors you like...yeah." i say as i loose my focus while waiting for a old women to cross the road.

"new bedsheets you say, huh?' she says in a jokingly pervert way she knows i get.

"yes." i say smiling. she squeezes my thigh a little.

——

we walk the stairs up to the apartment, i open the door and turn the lights on.

"welcome, baby" Clara shouts while holding a bouquet of black and white roses in her hand. just as billie likes.
"you said clara was-" she says. i smile. she walks towards clara hugging her tight. i walk towards them as billie pulls out the hug. she puts one of her hands on clara's waist and the other one on mine.

"my pretty girls, missed you both really much." she says looking at us. clara bends over kissing her. i take her hand and put it under my shirt as i go on her neck kissing it. "fuck, you both already got me in the mood" she says while getting aroused.

"i want you both so much." clara says after pulling out the kiss. billie smiles. clara takes off her shirt and throws it on the couch. so do i. billie pushes us both on the couch coming between us. she bends down tongue kissing me as she plays with clara's nipples and boobs.

i wrap my hands around billie's neck getting her closer to me. at the view, clara slides one of her hands in billie's pants arousing her more. "billie you're really wet" clara says playing it cool. billie stops the kiss. "don't you wanna taste it?" she asks satisfied. "yes, please" clara says. "that's my girl" she says excited as she bends over giving clara a soft kiss. she takes her pants and lingerie off, lays on the couch with her head on my lap so i can keep tongue kissing her while clara is eating her out.

she spreads her legs and pushes clara's head deeper, i feel her tongue exploring my mouth as clara gets faster.

i slide my hand under billie's shirt wrapping it around her boobs massaging it slowly. the first moan is already there, thing that makes me so much more aroused.

she takes my hand and puts it on her clit, i do what she wants me to, clara keeps going with her tongue thing that makes billie go crazy. "fuck, i needed you both so hard" she mumbles under her breath. i start kissing her chest and boobs while playing with her clit. after a short while she comes. "gosh" she lets out while orgasming. i go to clara. "let me taste billie" i say teasingly and start making out with her in front of billie. it arouses her a lot seeing us making out or having sex in front of her.

i start tongue kissing clara. billie starts touching herself right away while looking at us enjoying each other.

i put my hand on billie's clit as i keep making out with clara. clara sits on billie's thigh and starts riding it softly forming an orgasm as well as i keep touching billie. not longer after they both orgasm and clara bends over kissing billie as they both ride off their high. i clean billie's cum off as they both make out needy.

"now it's your turn, angel." billie says, pushing me to lay on my back, she comes in between my legs massaging my thighs while starting too eat me out with a wide smile on her face. clara comes closer aligning her pretty pussy with my face riding it. everytime billie gives me head she keeps my legs forced attached to her body, and she knows that i love that.

"that's not fair, i wanna ride your face too!" billie says jokingly. "you can. next time, now it's my turn" clara says smiling.

i eventually come and she cleans me up, clara comes as well squirting in my mouth. billie wanted to tongue kiss me afterwards. obviously to taste clara's juice. all of that while clara was tasting hers

i promised i'd someday do a threesome smut. i'd love to start a book an out threesome relationships. but i'm at work most of my time where i'm not sleeping lol. so sorry i didn't update as well and we're getting closer to 50k. thanks, babes! <3