Way too shy for sex

y/n, first time

Y/N - Dom / G!P
Billie - sub/ first time

'Billie!' i shout from the bedroom. 'yes, Y/n, what happened?' she asks as she enters the dorm door while scrolling on her phone calmly. i stay silent, she looks up at me just to notice my blank stare.

<billie in this story>

'sorry' she states, putting her phone away in her pocket with a numb facial expression

'sorry' she states, putting her phone away in her pocket with a numb facial expression. i stay silent. she maintains eye contact with me but breaks it really fast, looking away, tucking her middle long, black hair behind her right ear.

'what's wrong?' i ask her worriedly. she shakes her head 'no'. 'nothing, i'm just really bored and, i need some affection maybe' she explains numbly, sucking her teeth at the end of the phrase giving me a shy look.

'are you sure that's all?' i ask to make sure. 'yes...i think so.' she responds walking to our bed. i follow her with my stare, she seems really off and tired. she lays down and looks at my reflection in the big mirror that's placed in front of our bed.

'you look so pretty...who are you seeing tonight?' she asks me as she lays down propping her back on the headboard having her arms lightly crossed. 'some friends, you sure you don't wanna join?' i ask again giving her a quick stare in the mirror.

'no, i'm fine, i don't feel like it.' she says. i shrug and look back at my reflection to put the last touch ups. i take the makeup brush and deep it in the powder, i shake it slightly then fix my foundation. as i'm focused on my face i move a little to left and see her reflection, looking at me with a bad but bored and focused bitch look on her face.

'what's with that face, what are you staring at, baby?' i ask chuckling. 'nothing' she says taking a deep breath. then i realize it is not my face or boobs she looks at. but my lower part. i look down and see how prominent my erection is.

'oh. i see it now' i say laughing. she looks away, her face turning red as a tomato. i turn around looking for her reaction. home is the only place i wear tight leggings, she knows about the fact that i have a bulge in my pants, so what's the use in hiding it.

we've been together for 5 month now, we never had 'complete' sex, she never had sex with a boy so she never been in direct contact with a male organ, not even mine, basically she had sex but she's still new.

'i see it you get more and more intrigued by my dick, miss Eilish.' i say joking. she smiles but wont look at me again. she seems like she's mad at me, maybe for going out. she had to mention she needs some affection, maybe i should try and give it to her.

i lay next to her and take her in my arms, she buries her face in my chest as she hugs my waist tightly. 'please stay home tonight' her muffled voice comes to be heard from my chest. 'it's fine baby, i will' i say giving her a forehead kiss. she looks up at me. 'really?' she asks excited. 'obviously' i say smiling, lightly caressing her hair.

'i love you, ok?' i tell. 'i love you too' she says back cutely.

we make eye contact, 'want me to make you relax baby?' i ask while massaging her waist. it's always about us making out and fingering her until she gets an orgasm, but sadly it's never about me and it's fine, i love her.

i lay between her legs, kneeling down on the bed having my palms on her knees as i'm bended down as we make out. from a romantic moment it came to a very wild making out session, i look at her all sweaty and needy, i don't think i've seen her like that before. her breaths are out of control as she has her hands on my shoulders.

'shit baby, i love the way you're so good at kissing.' she says with a bright smile on her face. she looks down at my abdomen as her stare runs further down to my still hard dick.

'y/n?' she asks. 'yes?' i ask back, she takes a deep breath. she puts her hands on my pants. 'it's so hard...' she says while pressing it through the pants slightly. i let my head fall back as i let out a soft grown. 'stop!' i say as i realize i enjoy it to much.

'what's wrong?' she asks furrowing her eyebrows together. 'this...you touching it...it's the biggest body based pleasure i had so far. you didn't mean it.' i say through the heavy breaths. 'yes, i did' she says and puts her right hand again on my hard dick, following my facial expressions she explores more of it. 'fuck billie, it feels so good.' i say squishing my eyes together trying to not let the groans out.

she takes her hand away, next i check, it's next to the waistband. i look at her instantly, she smiles looking at me with wide eyes. i feel her warm hand in my boxers. i instantly let myself fall back on the headboard. 'now if you got this, you gotta continue, it'll fucking hurt if you don't. shit.' i let out.

i look at her face, her wonderful feature, such a gentle person, so perfect, her beautiful, soft black hair, her eyes that are begging for pleasure, those bumped lips and perfect skin. it's all i ever dreamed of. she takes my bulge out, gives it a look and starts jerking me off gently at first, she knew how it goes. she knew exactly how it works, how is it true?

she looks me in the eyes and smiles softly, as i barely keep my eyes open. seeing the love of my life doing this to me makes me feel like there's nothing better on this world. every move of hers that goes up and down on my dick feels like heaven and gets me harder and harder. i love it. she stops. 'i really want to finally taste your cum.' the second my ears get to hear this, precum starts showing up on the top of my dick.

she looks at it and the second i didn't pay attention she slowly puts it in her mouth, between those two perfectly bumped lips. she slides it in gently starting to pump on in softly, followed by a fast, needed slide. that wasn't about to last for too long...i see it she already loves it.

45 'Yes' for part 2🥰