Phone sex

g!p, phone sex

she's gone on her tour. again, i miss her like hell, but i can't do a damn thing about it. i have to stay here to finish my last college year.

i go on my laptop typing in 'porn' in the google search bar. it's 11 PM and i'm truly aroused right now.

'hot lesbian blonde girl gets fucked'

she doesn't look just like billie but is still good for the moment to get me wet. i look at the video focused on their actions, i'm getting more and more of it but i still don't wanna touch myself on it, it's too basic and boring. right then a stunning idea comes to my mind. what if i call her? maybe she's free for a moment.

"hey, baby" i say after she picks up. "what's up" she says hyped. "are you ok?" i ask. "yeah, just got out of a ass good, hot shower" she says chuckling. i could hear the echo the bathroom walls make. "are you alone?" i ask. "yeah, just putting my stuff in my shower bag, why?" she asks, i could hear things falling around.

"are you still naked?" i ask after a second. "i have my bathrobe on, why?" she asks chuckling. "oh" i say smiling. "what's up? why all those questions?" she asks laughing. "i was just wandering." i lie provocatively. "mhm, i see." she says ironically laughing. "no, for real." i say clearing my throat.

"but you tell me, what are you wearing." she asks teasingly. "well, nothing." i say biting my lower lip moving my hand to my thighs massaging them slowly. "not even lingerie?" she asks on a slow, deep, sexy voice. "nope" i answers feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

"why are you naked, love?" she asks as i hear a door opening getting slammed right away. "you left the bathroom?" i ask avoiding the first question. "yeah but don't avoid the answer." she says teasing. "want me to be sincere?" i ask comfortable. we did it before.

"yes." she says decisively. "my pussy is throbbing over the thought of your body" i say aroused as i start massaging my clit. "i know it, bet you're wet, aren't you, baby?" she asks on a deep voice. i could hear she sat down. "are you in bed?" i ask softly. "yes." she answers. "let me lock the door. hang on." she says.

"i wanted to call you earlier but i thought you're busy and i didn't want to show up with my aroused ass for no reason." she says chuckling. "you should have, i tried masturbating on porn, boring as fuck." i answer while pushing my index finger in spreading the wetness all over my cunt.

she lets out a heavy breath letting me understand she started doing it as well. "i miss you baby, so hard." i tell through the slight heavy breaths. "same, love." she says focused on her actions. "how many fingers do you want me to use?" i ask softly. "three" she mumbles. "as thick as you?" i ask teasingly. "yes but i'm thicker than that tho" she says chuckling. "i'd fuck you so hard right now if i could" she adds whimpering.

i could hear the clenching sound made by her hand frictioning her now hard bulge. "are you hard?" i ask with a gasp as i fuck myself with my fingers. "as hard as i was the last time we fucked." she tells along with whimpers. "god, i want you inside me so hard right now, you can't even imagine." i tell crying out as the feeling intensifies.

"gasp and moan for me. please." she says, my moans intensify becoming louder and fuller of pleasure and joy. "that's it!" she adds along with heavy moans. "i wanna hear your soaked pussy clenching around your fingers." she says. i go harder, i am for real soaked, sounds could be heard with every thrust. "damn, you're wet as fuck. i'd love to eat you out right now! to taste it, to swallow it." she mumbles sexily.

"i'd love to have your head between my thighs, your sexy, wet tongue i can't resist. god! why are you so far away!" i tell desperately for her. "i'd love to fuck you, till you couldn't walk, to cum over your beautiful breasts and pussy. to eat you out desperately and to hear your cry outs with every thrust. fuck!" she says needy.

"damn, do you want me to squirt for you?" i ask teasingly. "please do it. cum all over the bed lingerie, just as you do when we fuck!" she answers immediately. "fuck, i think i'm gonna cum!" she adds. "do it for me! imagine you cum in me baby, i do the same." i tell while taking deep breaths. "i fucking love you." she says alongs with groans. not much longer and i hear her typical release moan.

"jesus! i didn't cum so much in a very long while!" she says while breathing heavily.

after those words i came covering her words with my unsteady moans and cry outs involving her name. it lasts about 7 seconds, then i start calming down.

"wow, never heard you screaming that bad on the phone by now." she says chuckling while trying to control her breath pace. "god, i came so hard. i didn't came at all in a while." i say massaging my clit softly to calm myself down. "same. i miss you so hard..." she says. "3 weeks to go, baby." i mumble.

"i'd love to fuck you like i never did before, you'll probably not be able to walk after i'll be done with you." she says jokingly. "i never can really walk after i leave you fuck me as long as you truly want. when i let you do it i end up with cramps and pain but at least i know my baby is happy." i say laughing. "i try to control myself on that but i just can't." she says laughing.

"i get it, that's why i love you. you're a fucking sex animal. thanks for fucking me and not some random ass girl tho." i say laughing. "fucking you is my pleasure" she say jokingly.

another one anyone. i wasn't that inspired lately but yeah. btw, how are y'all doing?

any suggestion? more g!p or gxg?