Daydreaming about mrs. Eilish

gxg

'Julia!'

'yes, mrs.?' i say by walking to the living room. 'where are my car keys? i left them on the kitchen counter earlier.' she tells in a hurry.

'give me a second, mrs' i say walking to the cabinet. 'here you have them' i let out while handing them over to her.

'can you please clean up my room earlier today? imma be back real quick, im having someone over, but later.' she says as she puts her shoes on.

<her outfit/style>

<her outfit/style>

'imma be back in an hour. please also change the bedsheets, the gray ones would look better and also put the led lights on a smooth red.' she explains excited and hurried.

'sure' i approve silently. she gives me a full body look as the silence occurs. a smile appears on the corner of her lips. 'good' she says then leaves.

i sigh and relax the second she slams the front door behind her.

i take the fresh bed sheets from the big drawer in the basement and walk upstairs to her big room, that by the way, takes ages to clean.

i first open the windows wide for the air to take its time to give the room a fresh scent. the sun is shining outside, i love sunny days. but not always.

i walk towards the bed having a giggle making it's way out my lips. i roll my eyes ironically as i see her vibrator on the nightstand, again. she sometimes forgets to put it away after using it.

well, to be honest, the thing is that i've been fantasizing about her a lot, she's so sexy, in any ways you could ever imagine. her hair and clothes and chains, gosh, i love her sweet vanilla scent. i'm obsessed.

'shit, now look at me all horny for you, mrs Eilish' i tell myself smiling while staring at a photo of her and Zoe, her best friend that's placed on the nightstand.

i feel a ache between my legs. would it be a crime if i'd do it again? i don't think so.

i take a deep breath and lay down on her bed, laying in her bedsheets, god, i love her scent so much. i'd love to sleep in her arms one day.

i massage my waist thoughtfully, thinking about her. everything. her features and way of acting, talking, smiling even walking. she's getting the best out of me.

i put my hand in my pants and start touching myself while staring at the picture of her. is it weird? i don't care, i just need this. touching myself thinking about her is the best thing to stimulate me.

i rub my clit as i become wetter and wetter. i rub it faster than slower just as the thought of her having sex hits my mind with every single touch.

i'd love her on top of me right now, her chains touching my chest and jaw, her scent hitting my senses. her perfect fingers hitting my best spots as her lips and tongue meet mines.

'shit' i murmur to myself.

i think about the fact that she's gonna have someone over again, they're probably gonna have sex. fuck, her moans. i cant resist them coming out this room every single time she has someone over.

i rub it faster until i feel the knot in my stomach forming.

'ah, i fucking love you' i slightly shout as i stare at the picture as i'm almost there. then my heart freezes as i hear a key sound.

it's her, coming inside the room.

'jesus.' she says astonished. i look at her with fear in my eyes as she looks at me surprised.
but i think it's time to do what i feel like doing.

'please billie, please do me a favor and fuck me.' i say as my mind is in its horniest state. i know i'll regret it later.

i get my hand out my pants and walk towards her. she looks at me curiously. i stand in front of her. she's silent.

she looks at my hands, she takes the one i used to touch myself and puts it in her mouth, sucking on the used fingers while staring  me in the eyes.

she suddenly, violently places her lips on mines, pushing me on the bed as her cold rings touch my aroused clit.

'so you want me bad, huh?' she asks while topping me as she rubs my clit, staring me in the eyes as i'm living my dream.

'yes, i need you a lot' i say by letting out a long breath, pushing my lips again hers again, hungrily kissing her. fuck, her lips feel so good, not only that they look gorgeous.

'god, just like that'. i say as she continually pushes 3 of her fingers inside of me being up to making me finish what i started earlier.

'come on, i know you love it.' she says waiting for me to come.

'i'm-'

i don't even get to say it because she stops, edging me. i look at her needy as she gets up.

'did you really think i'd let you cum that fast. no way' she says smiling as she gets her pants off. i look at her body smiling, starving for it.

'you look so good' i say obsessively. she tops me, sitting in my lap. she spreads her legs exposing her dripping clit and wet pussy. 'wanna eat that out?' she asks in a sexy manner.

'that's everything i crave for' i say.

she comes closer laying upon my face, starting to ride it softly. she puts her hands in my hair as i stick my tongue in her as my nose touches her clit. she lets out a soft moan. i instantly get hornier. her moans are all i wanna hear.

she starts moving faster, her breath pace changes with every moan. 'fuck, you're good' she says on a heavy tone.

moans and groans fill the room, i love the way she grabs onto my hair, she tastes so good, i could eat her out every day, only if she'd let me do it.

'can you take it?' she asks breathing heavier. i nod, knowing she's talking about her coming.

next i feel is her delicious cum on half my face as she moans and grabs onto my hair harder than ever. 'gosh, you're good, babe' she says as she lays down next to me. she looks at me then starts tongue kissing me as she reaches to her vibrator.

she puts it in her first, lubing it enough, then without me noticing she turns it on and puts it inside of me.

'ahh' i let out by rolling me eyes as she stares at my satisfied face. 'now come on, cum for me.' she says in a way that does things to me.

not longer after i moan loudly as the orgasm hits me. 'fuck' i shout as she keeps going, she eventually takes the vibrator out of me.

-

'as good as you thought it'd be?' she asks sarcastically.

'so much better' i say through the heavy breaths.

i was just hella horny while writing this rn so i just chose to write smth before yk. but thanks y'all for 30k. that's a lot <3