First Time

g!p, porn, masturbation, romance, first time

it's Saturday evening, we're both chilling at her place. we've been dating for a couple of month now.

"gosh, i was wandering...you never even watched a porn video with me." she says randomly, laughing, as she taps the power button on her laptop. i scoff scrolling through my phone.

"good to know" she says giggling. "what's the point?" i ask smiling. "i mean we've been together for 8 months now." she says giving me a quick stare. "i know." i mumble. "but, don't think about it, i'm just fooling around, you already know i'm ready when you're ready." she says typing her password in.

i stay silent thinking about it. "you do?" i ask teasingly. "mhm, yep!" she says as she keeps looking at the laptop screen. "we can try to watch a movie if you want" i say swallowing down hardly, but i gotta do it, i want her to be my first time anyways. no matter if it's now or in 10 years.

she looks at me confused. "no, it's ok. you don't have to. i was just fooling around, damn!" she says rolling her eyes playfully while tucking her black, green rooted hair behind her ear. she turns her sight back to the laptop screen. "but i wanna try it, i've never watched porn with anybody." i say avoiding eyes contact.

(her hair and style that day)

it's not that i don't know what sex is, or how it works, but i never did it before, and i know her print is big, i can't risk it all till i'm not ready, but i guess she deserves some pleasure after 8 months of waiting. maybe just jerking her off, at least that. i gotta keep things spicy between us somehow but at the same time i also want to get more into it.

"you're proposing it because i said so and i don't want that." she says seriously with a cocked eyebrow. "i didn't said i want you to fuck the hell outta me, i only said i wanna watch a porn movie with you. that's all." i say.
she looks at me thoughtfully. "fine." she says committed.

she pets the place next to her on the bed, i sit next to her having us both being propped with our backs against her bed headboard. "what do you wanna watch?" she asks opening PornHub. "well...i watch a lot of lesbian or straight porn and also solo but lets play some straight porn." i explain. i'm bi, my fantasies are mixed. "some kinks or fetishes?" she asks.

we've talked about it before but both of us took it more as a joke than a real affirmation.

"not really, but find something more romantic" i say. she nods and plays a romantic, straight porn. she plays the video putting the laptop at our knees level.

the video starts with a guy and a girl making out eventually getting fully naked.
i put my head on her right shoulder and my left hand on her waist.

-

who said porn doesn't have to get you wet and horny, they were a liar. i feel like pleasing myself, but i can't do it here, with her. but if i think about it...

i give her a quick stare, she's focused on the video, next thing i see is her huge, her hard bulge in her pants, damn!

i cuddle closer to her, she wraps her arm around my waist. i feel her scent, it turns me on even more. i unnoticeable slide my hand in my pants, under my lingerie. i don't even dare looking at her, she probably noticed but she just doesn't say anything. i start rubbing my clit in circled moves. i could feel her stare from time to time, it doesn't feel uncomfortable as i thought it would.

as seconds and minutes past by i feel the tip of her nose touching my forehead. i look up at her, at the sight of her face and body i get more and more into it. she bends down kissing my lips slowly. at first soft peaks turning into tongue kisses.

she doesn't touch me, just kisses me as the moans, groans and pleasure is able to be heard in the background. she has her hand on her bulge area but on her pants, massaging it slowly and unnoticeable.

"it feels good?" she asks to make sure i'm comfortable with the kisses. "yeah." i nod. i didn't expect it to feel that easy and good. she just looks at me, she doesn't touch herself thinking it might be uncomfortable for me.

i feel the arousal growing, i can't think clear or shy anymore. as she starts kissing me again i take her hand and put it in my pants. she smiles in the kiss starting to rub my needy and throbbing clit using the arousal that's running from my needy hole to lub the clit.

i grab onto her wrist holding it tight as the pleasure intensifies. her hand doing it makes me wanna go crazy. i tilt my head back on her arm as her fingers become too much. i try to control her hand with mine but she knows too damn well what she's supposed to be doing.

just as i hit the edge i take her hand away. i don't wanna have an orgasm in her hands that easy. "can i see it?" i ask as she takes her hand out. she looks at me confused. i point with my eyes to her fully erecting dick. "you sure?" she asks. i nod.

she takes it out softly. i bite my lower lip as i watch her jerking herself off. "can i?" i ask gently. she nods. i wrap my hand around it starting to do it for her, damn it feels so good for some reasons. i starts pleasing myself at the same time with my other hand. "let me take that." she says putting her hand in my pants.

we both look focused at the video as i jerk her off while she's rubbing my now soaked cunt. when i go faster, she goes faster, if i go slower or stop, so does she. it's a mind game. at a point we start kissing, intensifying the touches. it doesn't last any longer till we both hit the edge and eventually cum.

"that was fun." i say as i ride out my orgasm. "yeah, i didn't think you'd ever accept." she says as she feels just as overwhelmed as me. "can i beg for one more thing?" i ask looking her in the eyes. "what's it?" she asks looking blankly. "can you be my first time?" i ask. "we already talked about it, when you're ready just tell me-", "i'm ready!" i cut her off.

"like...now?" she asks widening her eyes. "yes, but please be gentile and take it slow, i know you can" i say needy. she nods smiling. i take a deep breath. her bulge is getting hard again. i lay on the bed taking my pants off slowly. she warms me up again with some kisses rubbing my area to get more of the arousal liquid. 

"you're sure?" she asks again. "yes." i say convinced. "ok." she says. i hold onto her arms closing my eyes slightly. i feel the tip exploring my wet cunt. then slowly something is trying to get in. i gasp a little. "i'm not gonna fit it all at once. ok?" she says comforting me. i nod closing my eyes back. i feel it going in without a end, a short pain.

she bends down so i can hug her as she thrusts in and out slowly, as she realizes im starting to enjoy it she gets faster. with every thrust she gets deeper and deeper. i fucking love it! i never thought i could love it so much.

i get more and more wetter. "fuck, you're so good." i say through the moans. she buries her face in my neck as she keeps going. "you feel good." she mumbles aroused.

"go faster!" i say as i start adoring the feeling, she does as said, fitting it all the way in.

gasps, groans and moans make their presence having us moth becoming two moaning messes.

"fuck! i wanna do this over and over again with you!" i say while riding out my orgasm. "whenever you want, baby." she says starting to kiss me harshly as we both calm down.

"one more time?" i whisper. she smirks. i bury my nails in her skin. she loves it.

this one is a requested one, also a lil too boring probably but i tried. ly :> and thanks for 2.6k :))

unedited