'I wanna fuck'

g!p (1st person), mommy kink

I open my eyes slightly as i feel something touching my thigh and lower stomach waking me up from my deep sleep.

I feel someone kissing the corner of my mouth softly. i roll on her side. "what's up?" i ask tiredly while rubbing my eyes. "i can't sleep" she says while caressing my inner thigh, i came to realize i'm hard as fuck. i sigh. "and what am i supposed to do about it?" i ask tiredly, barely keeping my eyes open.

"i wanna have sex" she says in a sexy voice while brushing her hand one time over my erecting bulge. "billie, it's 4.00 AM!" i say whining. she bends down kissing my neck lightly. "won't you help mommy out?" she asks teasingly. "i-" she cuts me off by sitting on my lap, riding me.

she puts her hands on my shoulders bending down, kissing me hungrily. no matter how sleepy i am, she turned on the shit out of me but i'm still half asleep, falling back slowly as she comforts me with her kisses.

i put my hands on her waist as she caresses my chest and abdomen while tongue kissing me needy. im almost falling asleep again, she notices it as i barely move my tongue anymore. "come on, i want you to fuck me. you have time to sleep afterwards." she inquires needy.

i hear her but i just feel like i can't do it, i was busy the entire day before, i need that nap so bad.

she sits on my print area and starts dry humping me, obviously waking me up again. "mommy needs you. you don't wanna disappoint her, aren't you?" she asks while drawing little hearts on my abdomen with her index finger. "fine..." i murmur sleepily.

she didn't need more than a approval. she gets off of me pulling my pants down slowly. i try to keep myself awake. i suddenly feel her warm hands followed by her lips wrapped around my hard cock. the LEDs lights help me see the needy expression on her face better. her black eyeshadow kills me softly. she looks into my eyes deeply.

i put my hand in her blonde, short hair, she truly loves it. i push her head deeper, she needs someone to be taking control over her in some sort of way even tho she's the dominant one.

she sucks just as she knows how to, she's the only one that knows how to jerk me off heavenly.

She smiles and gives me a slight kiss on the tip, sucking her lips afterwards. "i like it a lot, give me all of your delicious cum when it's time. understood?" she says strictly while massaging my hard dick with both her little hands. i look at every finger of hers, i love her hands so damn much. i don't know if it's because of my hand fetish or her hands are just perfect but i enjoy looking at them.

i nod at her words as the pleasure wakes me up completely.

i put my other hand under my head as i have my other one in her hair, pulling harder with the time. i could hear her gagging, bumping her head up and down continuously, she loves it.

just as i'm about to cum she takes her shirt off revealing her big, good looking boobs. "cum all over me, your cum doesn't have to be waisted." she says aroused jerking me off with one hand while caressing her boobs with the other one.

i could hear the sound of her bracelets as she causes the friction with her beautiful hand around my rock hard bulge.

i feel it coming, i gasp, releasing myself all over her chest with a long moan. "that's it!" she says satisfied while continuing to jerk me off. she looks at me pleased as she takes the cum from her breast, bringing it to her mouth. she smiles looking me in the eyes as i calm down from the previous orgasm.

"let mommy clean your gorgeous, big cock." she whispers wrapping her lips around my dick sucking it off. she gets her pants off. she does all the work, i just look at her feeling the pleasure.

she spits seductively, lubing it gently after sucking everything. she gets up and sits herself on my hard cock, moaning lightly. she puts her hands on my abdomen. she starts jumping softly, i can't let her do all the work, i start pounding as well.

she can't keep herself too grounded, she starts going faster. "you're gonna fill mommy up, aren't you?" she asks excitedly. "yes." i mumble through the heavy breaths shes causing me. "louder! i didn't hear you!" she says dominantly. "yes. i'm all yours, imma fill you up!" i say putting my hands on her soft thighs.

she takes my hand and puts it in between her inner thighs right on her clit, wanting me to rub it while i'm fucking her, i do it. everything for her beautiful, needy ass.

"faster!" she tells strictly. she gets faster as well. she bends down tongue kissing me while i pound in her needy, i became so needy because of her.

"fuck, just like that, you make mommy so happy!" she says tilting her head back as her wetness makes its presence.

not long after that she cums along with a loud but gentile moan, realizing all over my hard bulge. im almost there. "mommy wants to fully taste you cum, wanna cum in my mouth?" she asks seductively through the heavy breaths. i nod aroused almost hitting my climax.

she wraps her big lips around my dick again, i put my hand on the back of her head pushing her further reaching to the back of her throat while furrowing my eyebrows together from the pleasure i came to feel.

i release, she gags. she pulls away smiling, tasting and swallowing it down passionately. she opens her mouth in confirmation. "you see? mommy likes your delicious cum!" she says licking her lips.

"damn billie, it's so late but it was worth it." i mumble. "you think?" she asks while playing with her boobs and cunt teasingly. she's clearly up to 69. i won't oppose it.

that was a requested one, glad i'm starting to get requests. thank you for 500 reads. that's crazy!!! damn! hopefully we'll get to 1.000 soon!

leave your requests here or on TikTok (@geezbillie) love yeah <3