The Meeting

"Today sucks..." Takemichi sighed to himself as he walk in an extremely slow pace at the streets he was familiar to.

The everyday routine. Saying sorry to everyone and for everything he have done. Saying sorry for he had existed. The everyday pain he had to live.

His name is Hanagaki Takemichi, a young boy at the peak of his youth. A 26 year old, part-timer who works at a local DVD shop at Shibuya. In a world of his small apartment room, living in the scent of garbage and grey hazed smoke in the city air.

The everyday life he had lived. The excruciating sorry existence that he is.

In a world where he was looked down by all those around him, whether they were children, adults, people of the same age and even by himself. Such is a world that he lives in.

He wonders how was he back then... Had there been a time where he had everything at the control of his hands?

People to call friends or even a place to that he belongs to?

He had a lover, Tachibana Hinata, who had loved him but had grown tired of him.

Maybe be he loved her and still do.

But he had lost her. He run from his painful past.

If he had known that the future could be even more painful... Perhaps, he could have gave more than what he can back then....

To a time where he had everything.

As he think more to himself, rain poured out so suddenly as the thick droplets of water fall from the tips of his ebony black hair and the grey skies reflected on his cerulean eyes.

He could feel the clear cold rain fall at the surface of his palms, the sound of the car alarms and buzzes, the frantic steps of the people who tried to get away from the rain, and there he stood still.

With eyes close and lips forming a straight line. Tears falling at the corners of his eyes as he wish.

"Please Gods, help me have a better chance."

He selfishly wished as he soon opened his eyes. Chuckling dryly at himself, for ever having such whimsical wishes.

Then from his side he suddenly heard a loud thud at the cemented walls, the sound of metal tin cans being kicked along with the water droplets hitting the left bottles of wine and alcohol.

There he saw... A fallen angel.

Blond messy hair on the side of his face, empty obsidian eyes in a daze, fluttering long eyelashes bathing from the strong pouring rain, skin pale as snow and lips purple smidgen by a fine thin line of blood.

Blood? Blood?! Blood!!

The said angel was bleeding as Takemichi ran to the said male's side, he quickly opened his pocket umbrella shielding the wounded man from the rain, pressing his towel at where the blood had pooled.

Repeating the same words over and over again, "Please don't lose your consciousness... I'll call for help." "It will all be alright."

Takemichi almost runs out of the alley to call for help, stopped as a hand grab his wrist pulling him strongly to ground.

The wounded man panted, as his eyes almost dilate, "No hospitals."

"Huh?" Takemichi ask in confusion, but he soon understood as he see the dragon tattoo on the man's neck.

This man is a gangster, a dangerous person.

The man loses his grip as he fell asleep.

Takemichi had two choices to help this man or to turn back and run away.

For someone who always run away and had longed a second chance... Takemichi took control of his fear and trembling.

He will no longer run away.

Takemichi then sighed as he carry the said man, covering his face with a cap and they both took a taxi to his home.

Tomorrow and that night, would be a busy day.