Letter From Takemichi

To whom may read this...

Perhaps me myself or maybe Mikey in a time much later than this.

How are you...?

When I have read this again... Maybe I am old and wrinkly and then I'll reminisce on the times of now.

I wrote this after a week of our wedding.

Ah! I'll describe it if you forgot of it.

The gigantic sunflowers we planted bloomed on that day. I was wearing a white yukata and Mikey wore a black one.

The food especially, the sushi melted to my mouth. The sake tasted really sweet. It is such a joyous occasion!

I hope it will always be a joyous occasion even in the distant future where me and Mikey will probably old and wrinkly.

I have no idea on what happens next so when time passes... I'll try to write another letter.

I wonder how much will change... I can't wait!

Because... Life with Mikey is full of wonder after all and I know it will be.

The two of us will fight and then get along the next moment... Just like a diverging world.

I wonder if there are all sorts of endings for us... But I am happy with the one I am with.

As long as I am with him... I don't really care to what fate may bring!

- Sincerely, Takemichi (30)

Author Notes** I believe that this will be the last chapter of this series!!

I hope I was able to give you a different meaning to love this time. And I also hoped that I made you feel like you are in a roller coaster ride as you read this story.

Overall, people... I may be young and inexperienced with a lot of things but... I just believe that life is really filled with suprises.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring to us... So keep your chins up and I hope you have a wonderful day :>>

Oh... And by the way... I made a cover for this end specifically.

I am not sure about who the artist is since I randomly found it... But thank for him/her for this pic.