Tides (Part 2)

The two of them then went back to their home, setting up the coffee table as they both smile in satisfaction on how it seems to be fit in the living room.

Takemichi then headed to their kitchen, brewing the sweet ginger tea that Mikey had grown accustomed to. He wasn't a fan of many things but, Takemichi grown to like the same things Mikey had, and the same to Mikey.

Mikey now likes to turn on their television at every morning and night, watch all sorts of movies and telenobelas. They kind of became... Like a pair of old couples at that point.

Takemichi blushed at the thought, even now he couldn't make out of anything he feels about Mikey... It is a feeling that he tries to still avoid, for it seems hard for him to face.

Almost but not quite enough.

He then grabbed two teacups from the counter and when he turned back, he almost dropped the teacups, good thing Mikey who was in front of him had quick reflexes to catch it before it had fell.

"You surprised me..." He let out slowly as he then waved off the shock. Was Mikey some kind of an expert assassin not to make any sound at his steps?

He did not know a lot about Mikey... Except when Mikey did tell him that he was like his deceased older brother. Just a bit more lame and less cooler, but more kinder.

"Did I...? I'm just getting a glass of water... You seemed to have a lot in mind. Are you sick?" Mikey asks worriedly as he inch toward Takemichi.

The said male taking small steps backward until his hips hits the counter, and Mikey inches his forehead to his, bumping their skins and he had felt the heat of their skins.

"You seem a bit warm..." Mikey blushes softly as he cleared his throat.

Mikey's breath and scent hitting Takemichi even more closer as he clear his throat, "Aren't you the same...? You seem a bit flushed."

They both had stared into each other, stuck in the same position. Not knowing what they are supposed to do next, if they were to relent then... Could they truly just go back to how they were?

Then suddenly all the lights went black and darkness loomed the apartment room, all that was left was the low blue light emitted by their gas stove and the whistling sound of the kettle.

The low luminescence and the lack of light to see made their hearing more sensitive.

Their breathing that became louder and the fast rhythm of their hearts that they couldn't calm down.

Mikey then sighs deeply as he catch Takemichi's body into his arms and breath in the scent he had grown to love.

Thinking... Thinking the following thoughts.

Wherever does the tides of time will bring us both...

Can I rely on you to always take my hand?

When the skies cries and when the moon wails, when all the light fades...

"Takemichi.... Don't let go, please."

He pleas weakly with eyes that had pearls of tears pricking the ends of his obsidian orbs. Lips trembling from a cold he could not fathom.

He tighten his hug to Takemichi as the said boy suddenly gasp.

There was a heat in the air, a tension he had not known. Not out of fear nor anger.

He could feel his chest tighten and his lips tremble, skin shiver at the contact of Mikey's warmth to his skin. The cold air making their temperature rise and the unsaid words hidden in their eyes.

There was a heat within Mikey on that moment, he was like a beast that was about to go on a rampage.

A thirst that only Takemichi could quench.

Just like that he held Takemichi's head firmly, trapping the said male with his body and his lips caught that which it had sought.

Biting Takemichi's lower lip as the other male gasp in shock, tongues colliding and wet sloppy noises had filled the air.

The light emitted from the gas stove showing the fangs they both hid in their eyes, a deep lust lurking that will come out for the next impact.

Just like that Takemichi had kissed Mikey back in acceptance. For he was afraid to be lost on that moment and Mikey was his only guide.

With the gas stove turn off... They both meet the wooden floor.

Hands taking off their clothes, lips meeting at every chance possible, sighs and moans exchange at each passing moments.

Mikey slowly tops over Takemichi as he lick two of his finger, covering both with his saliva and also Takemichi's as he thrust his fingers onto the said male's mouth.

They were both like an unexplored terrains, travelers of another land as they seek and sought one another. Chasing onto their flames, fanning the embers that burns their skins and share the electricity running through their pale skins.

A slow and unrushed process, they took each second to unravel each other. Only to grow faster in beat as they both chase their climaxes...

They both breathed loudly as they slump in each other's side, a moonlight glisten in their post coital faces and the swollen red lips, bruised skins and their eyes whose flames had been doused.

Mikey happily sighs... Despite the weird relationship they have, despite of the hidden truths they both were still scared to face. With what they have, Mikey was happy.

Yet scared at the same time to lose such happiness.

Takemichi on the other hand is bewildered, he gave a lot of his firsts to Mikey, a man he still does not if he does love or not.

But Mikey had an intoxicating kindness... An intoxicating sadness covering him completely... As if taking him as a whole, rendering all his thinking into none. Like those obsidian eyes that seems like the dark sky, like a black whole swallowing him.

He knew that this was wrong... But could he even set things right? Or perhaps it had already been to late for them both.

Perhaps they existed in a time that should have never existed.

"Takemitchy... What are you on a deep thought about?" Mikey asks out of nowhere, cupping his cheeks yet he could only relish on that warmth.

"Nothing... Just a bit look into my life so far..." Takemichi answers as he sigh.

Tokyo Manji Gang... He hoped Mikey would not belong to that one.

"What was your past like?" Mikey follows after noticing Takemichi's glum expression.

"Its not really much but... Before in middle school I had a bunch of friends who formed a gang with me... And I actually thought we could be the number one. I had all good things in life... Not much of a family problem, self problems, school problems and I even had a girlfriend... But it all went wrong when they came to my life." Takemichi remembers as his expression grow grimmer.

"Who's them?" Mikey asks as he grow worried... For it can't be...

"The Tokyo Manji Gang... I despise them the most."

.....................

"Why?"

"They ruined my life, Mikey... They made us their slaves, made my girlfriend dump me, making my self esteem shatter. They are a bunch of good for nothings who destroys lives... Not even caring for those around them... That is why she also died... Its all their fault." Takemichi voice had a deep resentment and anger.

The anger in each words. Sorrow. Rage. Hate. Contempt. Guilt. Regret.

All at once... Making Mikey silent. And he realized.

He was the reason why Takemichi is sad... Timid. Broken. Pained. Hurt.

It was all his fault... All along.