At The House

As soon as Takemichi had reached his home, he immediately cleared up some space from his messy room and had laid down carefully the wounded stranger he brought home.

Might not been the smartest idea he ever had, but what could even go wrong?

He then grabbed his wallet and took his keys, making sure no one was near them and he acted as normal as he could. Buy several medications, bandages and food for recovery. Search light foods for patients, buy some toothbrush and underwear.

That night is a long night.

Cleaning the wounds, applying medications and dressing those wounds had been tough. Good thing it seems not to be too deep, so it wasn't severe.

Second thing he did was to clean up his room, the state of his house was not the safest for any living beings and patients after all.

Third, he grabbed some towels to clean up the body of his patient. It had rained after all, he didn't want to add more ailments to that person as he undress him and change his clothes. Dressing up a beautiful man made him slightly flustered.

Finally, he cooked some light meal, a rice porridge and some side vegetables and he then wrapped it. Write a note saying, "Warm this up, if you feel hungry."

He brew some ginger tea and had cooled it at the refrigerator, wondering if it wasn't too sweet for that person.

At the end of that turbulent night, Takemichi collapsed beside the wounded man sleeping at his futon.

He couldn't still believe himself, he brought a beautiful man home and probably, a very dangerous man, in addition to that.

Takemichi felt a similarity between the two of them... Sad droopy tired eyes, the slumped burdened shoulders and the coldness from the pouring rain.

Takemichi if possible felt that maybe, if he could alleviate some of those pains, then maybe he would see that person smile.

"I wish to know you tomorrow, so please get well soon." Takemichi closed his eyes as he doze off.

-----

A few moments later, Mikey opened his eyes clutching his chest tightly as he noticed a different clothing.

"Midnight Town Chowbuya?" He read the lousy writing at his clothes as he look around at the unfamiliar place.

Almost planning to twist Takemichi's arms as he then remembered the moments before he passed out, this man was his savior.

Oddly, he could still remember those moments.

Instead of twisting Takemichi's elbow, he simply sighed as he look at the said male, he still felt the same.

The scent of rain and smoke... A pair of cerulean eyes and ebony black hair with tips of dropping rain. Sad droopy eyes and burdened shoulders.

Mikey could still remember the pair of atms that had carried him, the warmth of that strong wide back and the relief of being saved.

He scratched his head as he try to stand up, making sure not to make a single noise. His belongings in a basket near the door, a simple small apartment room and the covered food at the table.

Mikey took a small bite, his body could handle poison so taking a small bite will be alright even when he is injured.

Instead of a bitter poison, what hit the bundles of his nerves was a warm comforting taste. Mild, warm, and the side taste of vegetables and seasonings. The tenderness at each bite, and careful considerations... Mikey had long forgotten when he had been this comfortable with eating a meal in front of him.

The taste of the sweet ginger tea that makes him sigh in relief, and the soft clothes he wear and the warm home shielded from the rain. A carefully hidden sadness in the covers of a warm casual home.

Mikey felt a similarity with the stranger at the wooden floor.

The strange savior of his, who saved him with tears prickled on the corners of his eyes.

Mikey then laid down beside his savior, feeling his body rest comfortably as he whisper silently.

"I wish to know you tomorrow, so please wake up soon." Mikey closed his eyes as he doze off.

Tomorrow, will be a busy day.