Chapter 20

"Thank you," I smiled at Zia as I looked at myself in the floor length mirror.

"It's my pleasure," She happily grinned," Besides, thanks for inviting me over so we should prepare together. It gave us more time to talk."

"Yeah," I agreed," You look gorgeous." I complimented making her make a quick twirl before smiling at me. She looked stunning in her nude, floor length gown. Her gown was a beautiful sheath that flowed after her hips but held the rest of her body like a second skin. It had a deep dip in between her breasts that went just above her navel, leaving a teasing view of her chest even as the straps went around her neck in a beautiful turtle neck. She had her brunette and silver locks curled to perfection as they freely flowed down her chest and back in a wavy trail. Diamond chandelier earrings hung from her ears that matched the black smokey eyeshadow, mascara, red lips stick, natural foundation and black eyeliner she had applied. Her feet were adorned by a beautiful pair of nude heels that exposed her cute, nude painted toes that matched her hands that were painted in a nude nail polish.

"Thank you, you look even more stunning," She suggestively winked," Axel will surely be down on his knees tonight, actually, all the men will be."

My face instantly flushed in embarassment as I shook my head in denial," No, they'll be worshipping you." I chirped and am I wrong? The woman is walking temptation in her attire.

My attires was very plain to be honest. My attire consisted of a navy blue, floor length jumpsuit that looked like a dress from afar due to its flowy bottom. It had diamonds encrusted onto the bottom to give it more style and was a turtle neck. My make-up consisted of black eyeshadow that stretched to create the smokey eye effect. My eyes were lined with some eyeliner to make the gold-ness of my eyes pop. Mascara was applied to my eyelashes to make them pop and look fuller, some foundation was also applied to hide the marks that marred my face from my teenage years. Thanks to some tweezing, my eyebrows were modified and were now a perfectly arched black pair. My make-up was completed with some red lipgloss to make them shine. My ears were adorned by some diamond chandelier earrings as well that went well with my black wedges. My hair was curled as well and was left to frame my features and tickle my neck. It had a parting at the side that allowed my fringe to fall onto the right side of my face to complete the look. Aside the earrings, my other piece of jewellery was my wedding ring, my bracelet and the necklace I always wore that I was given by Axel all those months ago.

Aurora on the hand had on knee length, off the shoulder, pleated, maroon dress with a black belt. She matched her dress with a pair of black stilettos. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun except for a few tendrils of hair that was left to frame her face. Her make-up was made to look as natural as possible as it consisted of nude eyeshadow, black eyeliner, nude lipstick and mascara. Her ears were adorned by a pair of black chain dangle earrings that reached just a few inches down her neck.

"Time to go dance!" Zia enthusiastically announced as she moved her body to a rhythm only she heard.

"Let's." Aurora agreed as she locked her one arm around mine and the other around Zia's who gladly hooked hers.

Before I knew it, I was yanked out of the room as we made our way back to my room to meet us with Axel and Atlas who were getting ready there.

We didn't even need to enter the room as Axel and Atlas impatiently waited for us in matching suits as they leaned against the wall and silently chatted amongst themselves.

"How do we look?" Zia feigned seduction as she dramatically let go of our arms and paused with her hands on her hips.

Atlas and Axel looked at each other before merely shrugging with bored expressions," Like every other woman that has passed down this hallway," Atlas meekly responded," The question should be, how do we look?" He gestured to Atlas and himself.