Chapter 3

Stepping out of the shower, I felt much cleaner. More me.

So something Aurora forgot to tell me about the shower is that when the water comes on the glasses all turn white, I guess to offer privacy. Quite cool actually.

I walked to the cabinet that Axel had and swiped my hand on the scanner, immediately opening the cabinet.

I looked for any form of lotion and it was just my luck that I found it. It was equally my bad luck that it was beyond my reach. It was on the top top shelf and my short stature just wouldn't be able to reach it.

Remembering that Axel was in the bedroom, or at least I hope so. I walked to the door and made sure it was locked before calling out," Axel!"

Immediately he spoke," Yes Beloved?" From the other side of the door.

"Well, I have a little problem," I began," I can't reach the lotion in the cabinet. It's too high." I admitted.

I swear I heard a short chuckle before he replied," Would you feel more comfortable if I handed you a towel first. Unfortunately, they all just returned from the laundry room so there are none in there. " He explained.

Biting my lip, I weighed my options and unfortunately I will not wear anything without moisturising my body first so I had no choice. I just hope that he doesn't peak at my naked body when the door opens.

"Yes, I'd feel more comfortable." I said.

I'm sure he heard something in my voice because he spoke," I assure you, I will not look." He reassuringly said, showing emotions once more.

"Axel, are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes," He plainly answered, back to his unemotional tone," I have your towel."

"Okay." I said, swiping the lock open and swiping the door scanner for the door to open.

Just as promised, he handed me the towel while facing the bedroom. Unless he somehow used his speed to check me out before turning back around. But I highly doubt it, I don't think Axel is like that.

I took the the towel from his outstretched hand and quickly wrapped it tightly around my body.

"Okay, you may turn around now." I said.

He slowly turned around, before gliding past me and walking to the open cabinet. He merely reached up and pulled the bottle of lotion down. The next second he stood next to me and had his hand stretched, handing me the bottle of lotion.

"My apologies but I do not possess any female lotion, I will have someone bring it in a moment." He said.

Brushing him off, I smiled," It's alright, I'll use this one for the time being."

"As you wish," He said with a nod before walking to the open door, just to pause and turn his head to the side," You look ravishing, my Love." He winked, before disappearing, leaving me with my mouth gaping open. Did he just say and do what I think he did?

~~~~~

Walking into the bedroom, I was a bit surprised to find it empty except for a silver one shoulder dress that flared a bit at the bottom. There was a pair of black pumps next to it with a small sliver, square box next to them.

I made my way to the bed and picked up the dress. The material was so soft yet elastic, putting my hand inside one of the pumps I felt around it and it felt so warm, and so soft. I wonder how they knew my size... nevermind. I forgot they read my memory with their mind reader thingy earlier, because these pumps seem to be my size.

That's when Axel walked from a door I had not noticed earlier. It was on the wall of the bed, near the sitting area. He had a tray full of food!

"You did not have breakfast earlier, so I prepared some lunch for you, my sweet Beloved." He said in that calm and collected, smooth voice of his.