Interupted! And the date

Your PoV
Suddenly, Tamaki, Kyoya, Hunny Senpai, Mori Senpai and Kaoru ran in.
"Haruhi! Where the hell had you been! you scared Daddy to DEATH!!!!" Tamaki gave me a rib breaking bear hug. In the mean while Hikaru was alone just staring at Tamaki in shock.

Hikaru's PoV
Once again King stole the moment. Kaoru walked over and said "what happened Hikaru? Did something happened when we weren't here?"
"I told Haruhi..." You whispered.
" You told Haruhi what? did you tell her that we still sleep with teddy bears?" Kaoru said trying to lighten the atmosphere around you.
" ARE YOU THAT CLUELESS?! I TOLD HER THAT I LIKE HER! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!"
Suddenly Tamaki and the rest turned towards me.
Your PoV
"YOU TOLD MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER WHAT?!?????!?!?!!!!!!" Tamaki jumped in to a flamingo pose and landed Hikaru, knocking him out again.(first time was when I punch him) (ouch)

Hikaru PoV
Hmmm where am I? Waking up looked into a mirror and scream. On my face there was a footprint mark and 100 feet of bandages on my face.
Suddenly the rest of the people ran in and Tamaki and Kaoru shouted "finally you woke" "you made everyone SO worried!
" Ahem. Thanks to Mr. Flamingo Kick" I said glaring at Tamaki. "Do you know what I'm going to get? PAYBACK "
" And how? Your precious daughter is going to go on a date with me tomorrow! "
Your PoV
" Wait what?! Isn't that bad for me too?! I have WORK tomorrow!" You said red faced
Everyone sweat dropped.
" Is that the only the only reason why you don't wanna come?" Hikaru asked.
"Um Yeah..."
" Well then too bad tomorrow I'll just ask mizusu to give you a break."
" NOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Cried Tamaki kneeling down on the floor.