7 part of date

Hi!~ It been a few days since the last update. But since I got nothing to do I decided to write a new chapter...And because I loved you guys!💙

Haruhi's PoV

"Need a hand?" The figure said in front of me. He reach out his hand to me.

"Unless you're drunk, then yeah..."

Hikaru's PoV

I reached my hand out to the girl kneeling on the ground.

"Need a hand?" I asked.

"Unless your drunk then yeah."

(In mind)

Ehh?! That's weird... Is this girl drunk or was she chased by drunkards? This festival wasn't the safest place for there were many bars and so with bars there's drunk dudes....

My train of thought were shutted off when I felt the the girl's soft delicate grasp in mine. She turned her head around and it was...

Mori!!!! Nahhh just kidding! LOL

It was Haruhi...

"Hey are you ok?! Are hurt?! Can you walk?! Do you need a piggyback?!" I shouted anxiously.

"Calm down Hikaru. It's just a little sprain. No big deal." She said calmly.

"No big deal?! You sprained you foot and it's no big deal?!" I screamed. There were a few people staring now. Dang it...

Haruhi's PoV

Why is Hikaru acting like this. It's weird but scary at the same time. His voice was like thunder and his eyes were like lightning. And there was a little bit of people crowding around me.

Before I knew it tears dripped from my eyes and I started to cry.

Hikaru's PoV

Crap! Haruhi's starting to cry... what should I do...What should I do...WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO?!!? And with out thinking I lifted her up bridal style. I rushed through the crowd bumping into some people.

"Watch it!"

"Watch where you go"

"God DAMD it Brat!!!"

"Heeeyyyyyy!!"

"Ow! My foot"

But I just rush past these words and everything was in a blur. I ran where ever my foot was talking me and the only thing that was on my mind was keep running and get out into a less crowded spot.

Finally my feet stop and I took a deep breath.

"Huff..."

I looked up and saw a humongous structure cover among the Sakura🌸. It was the Ferris wheel!! Thank god I at lease made it here in time. I paid for 2 and the the guy leaded me and Haruhi into a turquoise with pale pink little booth.

"You're not kidnapping that girl are you?" The man question

"No of course not!"

The man left the ride starts. The wheel started moving higher and higher.

Haruhi's PoV

Hmm? I feel wind blowing through my hair. People were shouting stuff. Suddenly I felt the halt at the stop and Hikaru's warm breath on my cheek. He said something I couldn't understand and soon I felt my self rose higher...

Well that eat sure a LONG chapter what do you think?! Comment Follow and VOTE! Also check out my new story on Black Butler!

Sakura🌸