Date part 5

Warning This chapter has cursing in it. If you're the typed that doesn't like curses I warned you.

In the last last chapter....

Where the freaking HECK is HIKARU?!???? Suddenly I feel a pair of hands around my wrist holding it high up.
"Oww!" I whined. " Your hurting me and where the heck had you been?!"
"Hikaru help me!!!!"

Present in Haruhi's mind

Haruhi's PoV

3 thing that's pissing me right now

1: Darn, alcohol!!!! These drunks just won't freaking get off of me!!!

2: The freck is HIKARU?!??

3: This date...

Well I did get to try takoyaki but after that... You know what happened.

Present

Saeki was dragging me into a bar with a really inappropriate name. I tryed to plant me my heels in the the dirt but this drunk unfortunately was STRONG!
He dragged me into a seat and said,
"2 lemon paradise...hic and MAKE IT QUICK!!"
"Sir,... This is your 11th glass and its against this festivals rules to order even a 11th one! ... And this girl is underage" the bartender mumbled.
"Do I look like I give a FUCK about this SHIT?! *HICCUP*"
The bartender shutted up but return with only 1 glass.
"HEY WHERE TA HELL IS DA OTA ONE!!!!!" Saeki slurred and screams.
" S-s-s-she's underage s-s-sir..." The bartender squeaked.
"AHHHHHHH! I FUCKING KILLING YOU!!!" Saeki screamed.
And with that he started throwing chairs and small tables. He pick up a glass and threw it at the bartender. While I had the chance ran out of the bar.