Festival Fun or Not?!...

Haruhi's PoV

It had been 2 months since the date. Hikaru asked me to be girlfriend...and I said yes.

"Haruhi!!!!!" Suddenly hikaru bursts in through house.

My whole face blushed when I saw him.

"Oh hi hikaru... Why're you so excited?!"

"Tamaki say we're going to a festival in Tokyo!! In fact RIGHT NOW!!" He shouted jumping wildly around the room.

"WHAT?!!?!!"

He clapped his hands together and two men in black came out and they carried a blue and pink flower kimono and a hair pin.

The three ran out and I got the idea that I was suppose to wear... That!

I wore the kimono an realized that it was a bit tight.... And especially around the curves.

O-O I look at my chest.... Flat chested. Not that I really care but...

"Arghh!!!!!", I scream as I blushed madly.

I threw it in the corner and wore a tan duffle coat and a white turtleneck and brown ankle length pants.

Tamaki's PoV
I felted something wet on my face. I woke up and sawed Antoinette's fleshy pink tongue on my face.

Good morning Antionette... I sweat dropped.

I've must fallen asleep while I was reading last night...I was quite busy celebrating the new year with everyone at the Suoh Mansion and #2.

But this year as well...I wasn't invited to the New Years celebration at the main mansion. Sign...

If I look from the viewpoint of grandmother who is so devoted to protecting the Suoh family heritage...I can see why she sees my existence as dangerous...especially with my extreme foreign fabulousness, beauty and all...

But in still family...

Wait!!what time is it?! Isn't today January forth? I shouted as I looked at my calendar clock.

Sorry Antoinette! I promised to do a New Year's shrine visit with the host club. I can't play with you today!

I gotta go change! I said as I ran.

Agh! Thanks to all the weird things happening between Haruhi and Hikaru I dreamt about the past and got a bit too emotional.

Our family is breaking apart...

Ahh! I can't decide what to wear! I shouted and threw all my clothes in the air.
I finally picked a white fur coat and a black sweater and warm denim jeans.

I got dress and walked out of the house and told my driver Koganei to drive to Asakusa.

Asakusa sir?! What fun! He exclaimed and smiled at me.

Yes! I'll bring back souvenirs for everyone!

Time skip

Hikaru: You're late Milord!

Hunny: Tama-chan! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!(moe flowers)

Haruhi: Ehh..happy new year.

B-bump b-bump!

My heart!

Tamaki: H-happy New Year's Haruhi...
Eh-did you eat mochi for New Years?

Haruhi: Y-yes.

Tamaki: How many?

Haruhi: I think...eight.

Tamaki: Eight!! So many!

I clapped my hands to my face, clearly shocked. Suddenly Hikaru poked in

Hikaru: Time is a wasting! We're in the way of other folks visiting the shrine so let's talk and walk. Ok?

He said so blankly and he had a poker face...

Hikaru: Hey Haruhi why aren't you wearing your kimono?

Haruhi: But it's hard to walk around in a kimono.

Aww I wanna see my precious daughter in a kimono!

Host Club: Blah blah blah...

Uhh... So hard to join in the conversation.. I pouted.

I was caught up in so many things and I really have to do a lot of thinking with so many things! Wahh!

In mind

Hikaru confessed his love to Haruhi. And our family is breaking apart. There is some sort of trauma I'm currently kinda trying to avoid. No one is selling baked potatoes with butter...

Snap!

Hikaru: Hey Milord! Let's play a game it been a while since we played one!

These shop are selling all sorts of knick-knacks right?! So let's use that and...

Lets play "See whoever can find the item Haruhi likes best within Asakusa's festival!"

Tamaki: Eh?! I'm not sur-

End of chapter!

How's this chapter?! Anyways so sorry for not updating in like ages! Like comment and follow!
~Sakura🌸