Embrace at the Church

3 hours later......currently raining
Hunny and Mori came back soaking wet, but you don't see Hikaru behind them.

Your PoV

"Hey Mori Senpai, where's Hikaru?" You ask cautiously.
"Hika-chan ran sooo fast, we lost him" said Hunny innocently.
"But it's pouring outside!!!!" You cried. No thinking you ran out into the pouring rain trying to find Hikaru. You walk for like ages in the rain. When you got to town you notice that the heavy rain became a thunderstorm which was what you were most afraid of. Oh No..What the hell am I'm going to do??!!! O-O

Thinking quickly you soon remember the abandon church that can shelter you for now. Huffing and puffing(you blew the church down nah..just kidding ^.^) you stepped into the dark dark church not noticing the wet footprints, I got into your usual hidding place (under the table) and rolled myself into a ball. Then I strangely found myself a weird shaped pillow, not caring what it really was(could been a rock and not care) hugged myself onto it.

HIkaru's PoV

Damed you Hunny, Your love for cake is just to overwheming He thought. And now I'm all alone in the rain. I'll just go to that church since it better than standing under this tree. Walking into the church you went under the table and took a nap.

Hikaru in DreamLand

Where am I? It feels so warm.It feels like as if haruhi is hugging me. Why didn't I ammit to Haruhi that I like her..................