The Date part 4

Hey~! I wasn't going update until a few weeks but @karagirl137 motivate me so here's the new chapter! This chapter you'll be Hikaru.

Dedicated to @karagirl137

Hikaru's PoV

Wandering around the shoot stall I was wondering what a should give Haruhi as a present. All the ones around seem to suck and looks kinda lame. At the last I thought this a the final one... I saw a box cased around a sushi(giant fatty tuna!!) all-you-can-eat buffet. This IS perfect!! I walked up to the guy an ask for 3 tickets. I took my first aim.
BANG! I look from behind the gun. There was a hole at the top of the box.
Dang it! Missed! I shoot again.
BANG! I look again. Sh1t! Miss again. Well at least Haruhi isn't here to laugh at me... After the the shoot I found out that I missed again.
"Thorny toilet seats!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I left the shooting stall and saw a lottery going on. The prize seems to be a 7 people free sushi buffet ticket. I quickly payed 5 dollars. I wrote my name on the slip of paper. Around me there was girls trying to flirt with me. I rolled my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SpongeBob Guy: 5 minutes later...

The girl twisted the cylinder wheel. She reach in her arm. Heh... No way it's gonna be me.
"Hikaru Hitachin!!! Please come up to receive your prize!"
!!! I got my prize and ran to find Haruhi.