A/N

If I'm going to be honest I didn't really expect the story to turn into kind of a romance one. But in the end I really didn't know where else I could go with it so this is what I ended up with. I'm not very good at writing romance stories, I normally always stick with action stuff, I don't write ships very well, and I actually don't ship very many people at all but for some reason these two just kinda me right in the heart strings you know.

          I'm sorry if this seems a little rushed. I want to say it wasn't rushed but I wouldn't say that it was.  particularly I kind of just wanted to get the ending out before things get busier on my end so people could have some closure and I feel kinda bad because I don't feel like it's a very good ending. If you guys don't like it just comment and I won't take offense to it, I will make a different ending because I'm kind of half and half here because you know it's not my specialty to do endings like this, or even ships in general, and that's not where I was going to start with, but in the end that's where it was- so yada yada yada.

        Anyway I hope you overall enjoyed the story because I really enjoyed making it even if some parts were kind of difficult to write. I hope to see you guys in the next book!

ALSO HUGE SHOUT OUT TO EZSHIZZZ I APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH!!! please tell me you're insta so we can talk more!!