Paroxysm

The cool tiles felt relieving against my warm skin. Although they provided no comfort for my sickened body, they still in a way felt cozy.

I lifted my stiffened legs out of the bathroom and headed towards the door of the 6th years Gryffindor Girls dorm. Marlene was still sound asleep catching flies through her smudged red lipstick and my eye caught a fiery red haired girl, who was peacefully still at sleep as well.

I begun to smile to myself knowing James would be in awe of her if he saw her right now.

I walked into the Gryffindor common room where I was greeted by a few first years who somehow knew my name.

The warmth of the fire was inviting, however I knew a few Gryffindor's would not appreciate a Slytherin enjoying the morning in their common room. I decided it was best for me to head down to the Great Hall for some breakfast. My stomach seemed to agree with the plan through constant grumbles.

I entered the Great Hall in a pair of grey sweatpants and a blue jumper that I had found lying on the floor of the girl's dorm floor.

My head was still pounding and my body was aching clearly not agreeing with the fact I slept on a bathroom floor.

Due to it being a Saturday morning not many people were awake yet, however one pair of eyes met mine and soon all of the memories from last night came racing back.

I had had a normal conversation with Regulus Black.

The green eyes that talked to me at the party last night were filled with tiny bits of warmth, however as my hazel eyes met with his today they were back to the normal cold glare.

The stare felt cold and sent shivers down my spine. How could one stare at someone so intently? However, I was reminded I needed food by the feeling of my stomach starting to eat itself. 

I unlocked eyes  with the youngest Black and scanned my eyes for Blair at the Slytherin table.

"Who am I kidding," I chuckled to myself, "why would she be awake now?"

I looked over at the Gryffindor table and saw the lanky boy with the scarred face sitting by his self. 

"Hey Remus," I called out to him while walking over to the table.

"Oh hey Eleftheria," He said through mouthfuls of porridge.

"Why are you up so early?"

He cleared his throat, "Couldn't sleep. You?"

"Stomach wanted food, and I had a throbbing headache."

He chuckled to himself, "Hm and why's that?"

I rolled my eyes, "Because I slept on the bathroom floor."

He passed me a bowl of porridge filled with berries, which I happily dug into.

"Still trying out for chaser for the Slytherin team?" Remus questioned.

"Hell yeah. Are you kidding me? I've been on the team since 2nd year I'm not going to quit this year just because of James," I fired at Remus. I did feel a bit guilty at the tone I used, but I was just furious at James. He's been pressuring me not to try out just because he thinks the new elected Captain will make our team cheat our way through to the final.

"Woah El," He said throwing his hands up in the air, while smiling.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

He laughed, "Nah nah it's all good. James has been showing us his unconvincing bulletproof plan. I just think he's looking out for you that's all. Who's Captain anyway?"