Amal

The weeks had been coming and going quicker than I had expected. Homework on top of homework, somehow sadly made the days fly by. Balancing the large amounts of homework on top of quidditch practice was also a challenge, but something I knew I would face.

The good thing about quidditch, however, was that we absolutely crushed Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff in the first matches of the season. Flint was very proud of us, but now his nerves for the upcoming match against Gryffindor are staring to surface.

Extra training sessions, with most of them running overtime, it is clear to us all he doesn't want to lose. The match is the day before Halloween, which is quickly approaching. James is acting the exact same way, Marlene has been recalling to me. He's apparently watching their diets making sure they are eating enough nutrients and drinking plenty of water.

As much as James would hate me to say it, Flint and James are more similar then they think. James I guess is just less misogynistic.

I still haven't decided what I'm going to be for Halloween, maybe I'll ask Blair if she wants to go as something with me.

***

"Blair," I whispered as soft as my voice allowed me to be, careful not to alert Minnie.

"Yes," Blair said speaking in her normal bloody tone. Does she not realise the whole class is silent?!

Mcgonagall flipped her head around to face us, where we scrambled back to our work pretending we said nothing.

"What part of whisper do you not understand," I harshly murmured.

"I'm sorry."

"Anyways I was going to say do you want to go as something to the Ravenclaw Halloween party together?"

"OMG YES YES YES AND YES," Blair squealed.

Mcgonagall shot us a stern look, and this time we were unable to pretend we did nothing.

"Move, the both of you," Mcgonagall pointed at the both of us.

I shot Blair a glare while she gave me a apologetic smile, before we both reluctantly stood up.

"Zabini next to Wood, and Potter next to Brownty."

I grabbed my books and said hello the petite, feeble boy sitting next to me. He kept his head down and kept writing down notes.

Well that was sorted then, Blair and I would be going together for Halloween.

After many hand cramps, the full 4 page worth of notes was written down into my book. Finally, I could breathe.

"Thank you today class, tomorrow we will start practicing a few spells I have in mind. Enjoy your afternoon," Professor dismissed the class with a crooked smile.

I grabbed all my belongings and was just about to leave when I noticed a carefully folded note sitting on the table. I assumed Brownty had left it by accident, but as I picked it up I realised it was addressed to me!

I carefully unfolded the parchment, to where a little letter was neatly written...

Eleftheria,

Please meet me at the astronomy tower tonight after dinner. I need to apologise.

-R.A.B

Who was R.A.B? Am I going to get killed? No, no death eaters would be able to make it inside the school, unless it was by a student. But something about this letter seemed to be considerate and well thought. And who needs to apologise to me, I never have arguments with anyone. Maybe I should go tell James. I'm going to go tell James.