Nonversation

"HE CHIPPED YOUR BROOM?!" 

"Yes, but James it honestly is not that bad, I mean I can fix it with a spell."

Sirius had entered the dining hall for breakfast, his locks pulled loosely into a man. He took a seat next to me, at the Gryffindor table. 

"YOUR BLOODY BROTHER CHIPPED MY SISTER'S BROOM. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS."

James paced up and forth the Gryffindor table with his messy hair bouncing along with him.

"DID HE ACTUALLY?!" Sirius face look outraged, he slammed his hands on the table, "let me go talk to that little bugger."

I grabbed Sirius's hand before he could leave, "Are you two serious right now?"

"Well yes, I'm Sirius but he is James," Sirius gave James a big high-five across the table. I rolled my eyes at the two of them. Their idiots. Literal idiots.

"Merlin's beard, I couldn't care less. Like I said I know a spell to fix the broom, so let's not start a fight please," I looked at both of them with pleading eyes.

"Yeah whatever."

"Fine."

I smiled at the two of them, "Thank you.'

I felt a light tap on the shoulder and turned to see Professor McGonagall smiling at me with her hair held tightly in a bun, "Miss Potter, please go and attend your own house's table."

"But Minnieeeeeee," I whined.

"Now," She said this time more sternly.

I sighed and walked over to the Slytherin table, where Blair seemed not to be awake yet. I decided to sit with Lavender Greengrass. Her black silky hair fell down to her shoulders, as she smiled at me through her dark, blue eyes.

***

It had come to Tuesday evening and I had found myself studying in the comfort of the library. The smell of parchment and wood made me feel at ease as I looked over my transfiguration notes. I soon decided it was best for me to search for a book on the history of the spell, aguamenti, which Professor McGonagall wanted us to write a short essay on. 

I scanned the bookshelf numerous times for where the book was supposedly supposed to be but could not find it. I assumed someone had already borrowed out the book and decided to pack up my things and come back tomorrow. 

I neatly put all my belongings in a pile to pick it up when I felt a light tap on the shoulder. I flicked my head around to be met with the cold, green eyes.

"Looking for this Potter?" Black smoothly spoke.

"Yes you know me so well," I spoke flatly.

Black passed me the book with a smirk on his face, "You're welcome."

"Hm how kind of you," I said this time more monotonic. 

"Someone's a bit of a grump today," Regulus declared while slowly walking away from me.

"Sorry I'm still trying to recover from my concussion that you caused when you hit that bludger at my head."

We both looked at each other, our eyes went wide and our mouths dropped even lower. In perfect synchronization we both gasped, "The quidditch team!"