Orphic

A/n: Hey Guys just have a quick authors note. I have decided I am actually going to make everyone in a year above then they originally were. Meaning El, Reg and friends are in 5th year and the Marauders are in 6th :)

The morning fall sun warmed up my face, as I lay in bed. I smiled to myself remembering Slytherin's win yesterday.

My blood was pumping as I was excited for tonight. Being the night of Halloween, parties were going to be huge. Even though I knew it was going to be a big night, I could not soak in anymore sleep.

After laying in bed and taking in the last warmth of my sheets, I got up to put my white knitted jumper on and went for a walk.

I soon found myself trudging along the school's grounds, making my way to Hagrid's hut who I had missed dearly.

The air was cool as I walked up the thick land, with the sky feeling like it could snow at any moment. My legs were moving stiffly and slowly, due to the piercing cool weather, but I was in no rush.

Just as I was outside the hut ready to knock, I saw a figure I had grown to know and care for. I called out to him but he continued to walk away.

"Hey Regulus," I called out again.

This time he looked back at me where I was smiling and waving, but he completely ignored my actions and stuck his head back down and kept walking in the opposite direction.

That was weird.

I stood up in Hagrid's front porch and politely knocked on his door.

"Hey Hagrid are you awake?"

Loud thumps started getting closer to the door as the hut started to shake. The door was then opened with a smiling, happy Hagrid here to greet me.

"Good Morning my dear Eleftheria, fancy seeing you awake so early," He smiled motioning me to come in.

I took a step into his hut, "I couldn't sleep any longer, thought I might as well give you a visit."

"Well I'm glad you came, here have some hot chocolate it will warm you up."

I took a seat in his uniquely large chair, which immediately warmed me up. He passed me the hot chocolate, and I collected it with open arms. I took a sip of the warm drink and immediately my tastebuds screamed. It tasted like goblin's piss, but I smiled and forcefully pushed it down.

Hagrid took a seat next to me at the table, eating what looked like to be extremely burnt toast.

"So Eleftheria, any plans for Halloween?" Hagrid said between bites of toast.

"I think I'm going to a party with Blair, originally it was supposed to be a costume party but know I believe it is a masquerade party. Actually I forgot to tell Blair, she had this costume idea but it was really stupid so I'm glad the host changed the details."

"How is Miss Blair doing?" Hagrid asked patting Fang.

"She's doing well, " I hesitated, "Not doing to well in classes though."

"It is only the start of the school year, always room for improvement."

I laughed, "Well then Blair needs a lot of improvement."

"Hagrid I need to get your opinion on something, you always say I can tell you anything."

Hagrid had confused expression on his face, "Well er go ahead," he insisted.

"Well I've been talking to this boy not for long now-"

Hagrid interrupted, "Do you fancy this boy?"

I blushed, "No, no it's not like that. After all we've only be talking for a few weeks. Anyways I had finally grown to know the boy and I enjoyed our conversations. I was starting to think we were friends then bam just like that he ignores me. Well I mean he only ignored me today. I think i'm overreacting."