Jamboree

Underage drinking!!

The week flew by, filled with confusion of classes, rivalry between certain people and quidditch practice before our upcoming tryouts, they were next week and I honestly couldn't wait. I'm a chaser like James, it must run the Potter blood.

"Oi El, come help me with this eyeliner!" Blair impolitely called me over. The gryffindor party was tonight and were finishing off our last little touches.

I was wearing a silky navy blue dress that fell down to my ankles, followed by some black heels and gold hoop earrings. Knowing me though, I knew those heels wouldn't last me 30 minutes into the party and would be stripped off pretty quickly.

"Stop twitching yours eyes, otherwise this eyeliner won't be straight," I warned Blair.

"I'm trying," She surrendered.

"Yeah well not hard enough," I wiped a bit of the excess of her cheek, "Ok done."

She grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the common room.

"I can't run in heels," I screeched, waiting for my ankles to buckle so I go for a fall.

"You better learn," she chuckled.

The most terrifying part of our trip to the gryffindor common room was the bloody moving staircases. I thought it was going to be the end of me, and so after many near death experiences we finally arrived at the painting of the fat lady.

"Crap El what's the code?"

"You were supposed to know!"

"I told you to ask Marlene!"

"Oh yeah I forgot to sorry."

But just to our luck the portrait begun to swing open, slowly showing the figure of Marlene.

She grabbed us by the hands and pulled us in to the common room giggling to herself.

"I knew you twats would forget to ask me," she laughed while dragging us over to the drink table, "Don't do anything I would, and enjoy the party."

"So uh where's the water?" I said sniffing each cup to see if it held any. However each time I sniffed the cups my nose hairs burned, it's obviously called firewhiskey for a reason.

"El you are being ridiculous, we are at party, drink up," Blair passed me a drink and reluctantly I took a sip. My face twisted in all sorts of ways but after a few more it wasn't as bad as I thought.

We danced hard on the floor, pulling out the weirdest moves, making my body rumble with laughter. As I had predicted my feet begun to ache, so I took off my heels and danced barefoot.

"Eleftheria Euphemia Potter," James called out while standing on a table, next to Sirius, pointing in my direction.

"My goody toe shoes sister is at a party everyone, drinking firewhiskey," Everyone in the room gasped which were then followed by giggles, "Can't wait to tell Mum about this."

I flipped him the finger, "You're already drunk enough James, you want remember anything about it in the morning."

"Are you asking to dance with me and Sirius on this fine table?" He called out to me.

"What no that's-"

"Get her Remus," Sirius ordered. And before I could do anything Remus has grabbed me and chucked me over his shoulders. Blair blew me a kiss while I was trying to squirm free.