pt.1 (New to the town)

Hello!! I'm making a randy x reader fanfiction for the people that love randy. (There might Be alot of mistakes and I'll try my best to fix them while reading this after its done) smut is involved in this fanfic so if you dont like smut then you should most likely leave 🧍‍♂️

Y/N: your name. L/N: last name. (Enjoy!)

  You just got kicked out of your parents house for not paying rent, your now homeless. You decide to move to a new place with your bestfriend Erik.

Erik was planning to leave his home town to live in south park where his other friends moved to.

"Y/N!!" Erik yelled "yes?" You said in confusion. "Wanna come with me to south park to live there?? Since your parents kicked you out." He said. "Sure! When do I start packing?" "Tonight, we are leaving tomorrow morning at 8:30am" he said.
You give him a thumbs up and you walk to your parents house because that's where all your stuff is.

"Why are you here?" Your dad asks. "Im here to get all my stuff-" "oh I thought you were here to beg me to live here again" he rolled his eyes. "Why would I do that?" You say while walking to your room, "because you did that yesterday" he said in a annoyed voice. "Well I begged you because I was homeless!" You say madly. You storm to your room and locked the door.

When you finished crying your eyes out you started packing all your stuff into boxes.

*ping*

Your phone lights up. 'you got a message from Erik'
"This must be important." You say to yourself. You open the message and it says

"Hey y/n! I just wanted to let you know that there is going to be 1 other person coming with us and hes from south park :)"

You are shocked because you dont feel comfortable around new people you haven't met yet.

"What's there name? I kinda don't feel comfortable around new people" you texted feeling scared about the new guy

"I don't know his name yet but he is coming with us to show us around south park, he is driving us there too.. so.."

"WHAT??!?! THIS RANDON GUY IS DRIVING US? WE DONT EVEN KNOW THIS DUDE AND YOU AGREED THAT HE SHOULD COME WITH US???!!"

"Calm down y/n it's going to be fine, I promise! If he try's to kill us I'll just punch him alot till he passes out lol"

"Good lol, goodnight erik"

"Goodnight y/n, it will be fine"

You shut off your phone then drift off to sleep.

*Ringing*

You wake up to your phone ringing, you pick it up. "Hello--??" You say in a tired voice. "Y/N, WE ARE OUT SIDE!!! PUT ALL YOU STUFF IN THE BLUE VAN!! THEN GET IN THE CAR!!"
You look at the time and its 9:01am "HOLY SHIT! IM SORRH I OVER SLEPT ERIK" you say in shock. "ITS OK ILL COME IN SIDE AND HELP YOU WITH THE BOXES" He says.

You see Erik walk into your room and he grabbed a few heavy boxes. You then grab the rest of the boxes and put them in the blue van outside.

"You look tired y/n, really really tired- did you sleep well?" Erik said. "Yea, my dad was being an asshole yesterday night. He pissed me off even tho it wasn't that bad, I just got offended a little." Erik then hugs you tightly, you feel happy that your bestfriend really cares about you.

Erik gets in the gray looking car. You then get into it.

You look at the guy driving the car, he looks older then us, he has a blue like shirt (but its not) he has a mustache and black hair. "He kinda looks hot..." you think to yourself.

The guy starts the car and drives off.

"Did you guys ever go to south park before?" The man said.
"Not much" Erik said
I was to scared to say anything to this guy. "You guys living here?" The man said in a confused voice. "Yep! My friend y/n just got kicked out of there house so there living with me!"

You hit Erik's shoulder. "OW" erik said in pain. "That's what you get for telling this dude some personal shit.." the guy then looks at you from the car mirror and says

"its fine honestly, people get kicked out sometimes."

You then look at erik in a mad expression

*3 hours later*

We finally get to south park from my home town. You look at erik "what do we do now erik? "I dont know- wanna go to a bar?" He said, you never drank before but since your out of you parents house and there no one here to boss you around you agreed.

"Wanna come with us too?" Erik says to the guy sitting on the driver's seat. "Sure, I can drive us to the bar" the man said.

We got to the bar and we went inside and sat at down. We ordered some beers and drank for about an hour and a half.

You look at erik and tell him that your going to go to the bathroom.

You head to the bathroom and started vomiting in the toilet over and over. You hear foot steps coming towards you, "are you ok?" A voice your not familiar of starts to move your hair away from your face. You couldn't say anything because you kept vomiting. Your to drunk to think. When you finally stopped vomiting you look at the man and it was the guy that drove me and erik here.

"Are you ok?" He began to wipe your face with some wipes he had. "No. I feel sick." You said, he began to help you up. "What's your name?." You say in a confused voice. "My names randy marsh, what's your name?" Randy says. "My names Y/n L/n" you say shyly. You both make eye contact, "that's a pretty/handsome name.

(Sorry if it's kinda short, i dont know what to write honestly and I'm so so sorry if there is missed spelling in this story heh, I'll try making part 2 tomorrow)