pt.8 (Im sorry)

(Oop idk what to say rn lol. Enjoy!.)

Y/N: you name. Y/L: your last name. (Lmao if you idk know what it means.)

Y/n then runs off but randy grabs your hand.

"Please listen to me, I'm sorry for everything, but it wasn't my fault, it's no ones fault, I just missed sharon alot"
Randy said looking into your eyes. "I know you do..," you said while running off again.

You then go to someone's greenish house and knocks on the door. You see a tall man open the door. He looks Jewish. "Hey..may I stay here for the night?.. I have no place to go right now." You said trying to keep your tears in. "Sure, we have a spare room up. The man then showed you to the spare room.

"Thank you for letting me stay the night. I can pay you.." "no it's fine. You dont have to pay. But please tell me whats going on" he said. "Well. I was at my "friend" Randy's house, I was living there for about a week now. Me and randy kissed and stuff, but just a while ago, I found him kissing sharon." You say tearing up. "Oh..so you say hes your friend..?" He said in a confused tone. "Well, he didn't make it clear that we were dating and stuff." "Oh, I see. It's not right about what randy did but he shouldn't have led you on like that." He said. "Yea...what's your name??" You asked the man. "My name is gerald Broflovski, what's your name?" "My name is y/n l/n"

You and gerald then talked for hours about your guys life styles and you felt like you made a new understandable friend that you can talk about your problems with.

"Well I'm going to head to bed now y/n, goodnight" "goodnight gerald" you watch as gerald was closing the door. And you cant stop thinking about randy. You really missed him, so you decided you were going to tell him you were sorry.

Then you cried yourself to sleep.

In the morning you woke up to breakfast next to you, y/n smiled and ate it up. Y/n walked out of the room and looked at gerald. "Good morning!" You smiled at gerald. "Good morning,y/n!, did you sleep well?" Gerald asked. "Mhm!" You then thanked gerald and told him that you were going to see randy again, and that your going to tell randy that your sorry. "If it doesn't work out, the spare room is always open." You smiled at gerald and waved goodbye.

You walked onto Randy's drive way and you saw randy sitting in his car listening to sad music. You walked up to the car window.

"Hey randy.." randy then looks up to you in surprise. He then gets out of the car and hugs you very tightly.

"Are you ok...?" You asked randy. "Of course not. I'm so so so sorry y/n, I'll never do that ever again." He looked at you into your eyes. He then kissed you gently and you felt happy. You kissed randy softly. You felt sad but you want to make things better. Randy also felt the same way about that idea.

Y/n: "Randy.."

Randy: "yea?"

Y/n: "I-..."

Randy: "Huh?"

Y/n: "...I"m sorry.."

Randy: "For what? I'm the one that ruined everything at this point..."

Y/n: "I'm sorry for everything, you can go back to sharon if you want too.."

Randy: "No.. I wanna be with you. I truly wanna be with you.."

Y/n: "really?.."

Randy: "of course I do.. so I'm going to ask you...will you be my boyfriend/girlfriend?..."

Y/n: "Yes I will!"

You both then hugged and you saw sharon at the window. She looked sad but mad in a way. You decide to ignore her facial expressions. Randy then kissed you gently and you kissed him back.

You felt happy again.

(Honestly hope you like it so far.)