pt.13 (Randy meets the family)

(Yea, I really hope you like this part of the story. Sorry I was gone in the last part. I was feeling tired and kinda feeling noshes. AND SORRY OF THERES ANY GRAMMAR IN THIS STORY)

Moms name:  M/N

You wake up at 1:00pm in the afternoon.

"Dont I gotta see my parents with randy today?." You say to yourself.

Y/n then got up and tried to look for randy but he wasn't in your apartment.

"Bruh where did this guy go-" you said in a confused and scared tone.

You then look out of your apartment window and you see randy walking to the apartments.

"I wonder where he came back from-"

In a while randy finally came to your apartment.

"Hey y/n, I went to the store and bought your parents gifts for today!" Randy said proud of himself.

"Oh! Thanks randy" you said while looking in the bag.

"Yea. I hope your parents like them" randy said while getting close to you.

"What are you doing-?" You say to randy while he grabs your waist and pulls you closer to him.

"I love you y/n" randy said while getting ready to kiss you neck.

You feel randy kissing your neck. It makes you feel horney, you then feel Randy's hands go down your pants.

Randy then pulls off your shirt. You look at the clock on the wall behind randy, its 2:46pm and you gotta get going around 3:06pm.

"Shit-" you say cuz you and randy gotta get ready to leave soon.

"Are you ok y/n?"

"Yea.." you said while walking to your room to change into different clothes.

You came out of the room in descent clothing.

Randy also came out of the room in descent clothes.

"Let's head out now shall we?" Randy says while walking out of the door to outside.

"Yea." You say while closing and locking the door on the way out.

You and randy then went into the car and drove off to your parents house.

3 hour later

You and randy finally made it to your parents house.

"Wow, your parents house looks nice, really really nice actually-" randy said while looking on the outside of the house.

"Yea, my mom loves to paint the house and she was a house designer. My dad helped sometimes because she was to short" you laughed.

"Your parents seem cool" randy said while looking at you.

"Yea.." you said in a nervous expression.

Randy noticed that you were nervous.

"Are you ok y/n? Are you nervous?" Randy said in a confused voice.

"No... I mean....yea. I'm so nervous. What if they dont except you because your way older then me... I'm only 22 and your 46..." you say while looking down sadly.