pt.11 (Moving in)

(Yea, idk theres alot of moving and furniture in this story soooooo, yes.)

(Enjoy) xoxo

F/c: favorite color. F/m/f: favorite McDonald's food (I made it up :)

"Wanna start shopping online for some stuff since there is already very nice couches in this apartment? Y/n said while looking at randy.

"Sure, I think your place will look great"

Y/n and randy then look at some stuff for rooms and house. You then got two blue and F/C beanbags for you and randy and a tiny pink beanbag for you cute puppy.

"I think that will be cute" randy said smiling at you.

Y/n smiles back and randy and buy alot more things.

A few days later

Y/n's stuff then arrived in the mail and randy dropped it off because he's a good boyfriend ;))

"Thank you randy" y/n says then kisses randy.

"No problem!" Randy says while smiling.

You then open the 20 boxes of things. There were 20 other boxes missing.

"I guess the other boxes didn't show up yet" you said.

Y/n then puts the three beanbags they/she/he ordered and put them in the living room. And y/n then puts the tv on the in the living room on the tv stand.

"This will take a while" y/n said.

1 hour later

Randy then comes back with the 20 other boxes of things y/n ordered

"Thank you again randy.." y/n said

"Yea, it's no problem y/n, your my lover/boyfriend/girlfriend" randy said before he gives me kiss on the forehead.

Y/n then smiles and feel happy that life is getting a bit better.

5 hours later

It's now 3am and you and randy are making the house look better. You feel happy that you have help by your boyfriend randy. Its makes you feel loved by him.

"This looks better" randy said feeling proud of you.

"Yea it does" you say looking at randy.

You both then fall asleep on the couch together.

In the morning

You woke up and you felt like putting up posters and aesthetic decorations in your room.

After you were done that randy then walked in the room surprised.

"So you like this style of things???" Randy said smiling at you.

"Yea??? Whyy???" You said in a confused tone.

"Its just cute how you like things the way they are" randy said feeling happy for you for some reason.

Y/n then smiles at randy still confused about what he said.