pt 14 (Cop involved)

A/N:

Heyy, I'll try to make each part in a day. I hope you enjoy the story so far and sorry that this story is kinda going no where. I'm trying to make the story/fanfic a bit more dramatic for some reason sooo. Yeaaa, enjoy!

Y/n: your name Y/P: Your pronouns

_______________

Y/n then woke up from (Your pronouns: Y/P) sleep and went out off the room to see randy watching tv in the living room.

"Wow you sleep long y/n" randy laughed

You looked at randy with a confused expression on your face "What time is it?" You said.

"5:37pm...Why?" Randy said looking back at you with his cute confused expression.

"I..." before you can say anything you and randy heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it randy." You then walked to the door and opened it see.

"Oh hey Erik!" You said while you hugged erik tightly.

__________

Erik's POV:

When y/n hugged me it felt really nice. Little did Y/P know that I liked Y/P since we met in grade 6.

"How have you been Erik?" Y/n said with there wonderful E/C eyes looking straight into my eyes.

"U-uhm.....I have been good lately. I stayed at my friends house for a few days..." I said while looking at y/n's amazing H/C hair.

Y/n took my hand and told me to sit on the chair. I sat down and watched y/n sit next to me.

"Soooooo. I saw you kiss some boy~" y/n said with there little smirk on there face.

"Yea! Uh. His name was harold. Me and him met at a bar. I was drunk and he was sober. He took me to his place for the night and we kissed. I know me and him just met but he was also a fucking bitch, he was toxic and abusive. So I left....." I said while tears formed from my eyes.

___________

Y/N'S POV:

As I was listening to my bestfriends Erik's story about his abusive relationship with some guy named harold. (I hate that guy already)
Then I saw erik start to tear up.

"Oh. Shoot.." I said while I ran up close to erik and hugged him.

"I-I thought he loved me y/n....I really thought it was love at first sight..." erik said while hugging tighter.

"It will be ok erik. Your my bestfriend..I'll always stay by your side no matter what. Just stay way from him..." I said trying to make him feel a bit better.

"T-thanks y/n...." erik said while he smiled and wiped his tears that where dripping from his eyes.

After erik said that the puppy then barked.

"Tf you have a dog now?" Erik laughed and patted the dogs head.

"Yea ha, we found her, the dogs name is snowball" you laughed.

"Snowball is so cute wow" erik laughed.

I smiled and sat beside randy.

Stan the walked out of Randy's room looking tired.

"Hey stan. How was your sleep ?" Randy said.

"I'm still tired." Stan said.

There was another knock at the door.

"I'll get it" stan said while he walked over to the door.

Stan then open the door to see Sharon standing at the door way.

"Oh hey mom." Stan said.

"Hey stan" sharon said as she looked at me.

Authors POV:

Y/n saw the police outside of the apartments.

"Omg...What did you do sharon....." y/n said as they got closer.

Sharon did respond.

"AWNSER ME SHARON?!" y/n yelled at sharon

Everyone was shocked that y/n is scary when y/p yells.

Sharon was also shocked.

"I called the cops because you and randy kidnapped my baby" sharon rolled her eyes.

"But mom.! They didn't kidnap me!" Stan said.

The police then ran into y/ns apartment and handcuffed y/n and randy.

______________

YEA UHHH IT WAS SHORT BUT YEA THETE IS MISTAKES IK