pt.6 (blacked out)

(Hello, I hope you love this so far and enjoy!)

Y/N: your name

Y/n was so happy to actually see how randy feels about him/her. They stopped slow dancing and y/n went to get even more drunk.

"I have 2 more beers dude.." you said trying not to sound that drunk. "Hey y/n you gotta stop with the drinks. Your having to much" randy whispered in your ear. "I'll be fineee" you said happily. "Whatever you say" randy said sarcastically.

While you were drinking your beers you can feel someone's hand touch your upper leg. "Hey cutie, wanna head back to my place~" the man said looking at you with a smirk. You can tell he was very drunk. "No thanks dude.." you say in a scared tone. "Come onnnn, it will be fun~" the man scared sounding a bit more aggressively. "He/she said no" randy said with a mad expression on his face. "What are you going to do about it?" The man said in a mad tone.

The guy then try's to punch randy but randy pushes him very hardly to the wall. "Hey man, chill alright-" the man said. "DONT CHILL ARIGHT ME. YOUR TRYING TO HIT ON MY LOVE DUDE." randy says in a very angry tone. "Dude I'm sorry. I thought she/he was single or something." "Well shes/hes not. You should get going before things get ruff.." randy said.

Then guy then walked out of the club and left.

After that, your whole vision went black. You couldn't see...you were scared. But you had nothing to do about it.

2 hours later

Randy's POV:

Y/n is very very drunk right now.. I don't know what to do about it.

Randy then sees y/n dancing on the table to there favorite song.

"hey y/n you should get off the table and head home now." Randy said in a nervous voice. "Nooo~ I wanna stay and dancee" y/n said while very drunk.
"But we gotta g-" before you can finish your sentence y/n then falls but you catch her/him before they fall on the ground.

"Come on y/n" you then try to walk y/n out of the club to the car. "Everything looks funny" you said smiling at everything. "Yea, it does." Randy said struggling to make y/n walk outside. "Come on y/n, we gotta get home."

When randy said that, you saw 2 guys in black masks with guns in there hands, and you also saw the guy that was trying to make y/n to go home with him.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Said the man. "What do you want? Do you want y/n?" I said confusingly. "No. We are planning on killing you both." They man said.

Y/n and randy starts walking to the car. And randy starts the car and drives off.

"What the- how- did they do that?-" the man said in confusion.

"Hey y/n, are you feeling alright?" Randy says a bit worried. "Dizzy" y/n said..

Y/n's POV:

When I woke up I was in bed. "Hello.." y/n said in a tired voice. "Yea y/n?" Randy said. "Did we have sex-?" You said in a confused tone. "Uhm, no? But do you want to?" Randy says shyly. "Oh my god, uhhhh maybe?" You say while your face begans to heat up. "Aww, your so cute when your embarrassed~" randy said while making a high pitch voice. "Your and asshole randy" you said while smiling at him.

Randy then pins you to the bed. "Do you really want to?" Randy said while making eye contact. "I-I dont know.."y/n says in a nervous voice. "Randy then kisses you very softly. You kiss randy back.

You then took off Randy's shirt slowly.

(UHHHH YEA, HAHA YOU GOT TO WAIT FOR PT.7 AHAHA.) hope you enjoyed thooo! :)