pt.4 Scared.

Heyy, I'll try to do these story's everyday! But it will be hard to do when school starts again for me. (Enjoy!!!)

"Hey dad..."

"Hey..your moms in the hospital.."

You cant believe your moms in the hospital.

"WHY IS SHE IN THE HOSPITAL"

"She had a heart attack."

"WHAT HOSPITAL IS SHE AT!!!??"

"the one at out town.."

"THAT'S FUCKING THREE HOURS AWAY HOW AM I GOING TO SEE HER.."

"I dont know.."

You then hang up the phone and grab something's for the road.

"RANDY, MY MOMS IN THE HOSPITAL!.. HE HAVE TO LEAVE TO GET THERE..." you shouted "Wait, but that's 3 hours away?" He said. "WE ARE SPEEDING I DONT CARE IF WE GET PULLED OVER, I JUST WANNA SEE MY MOM.."

We both ran to the car and started speeding as fast as we can.

2 hours later

We are at the hospital and we find my moms room. "Mom!" Y/n shouted. "Hey sweety...I'm fine, I'll be out of the hospital soon..." mom says,

The doctor pulls you aside "your mom has 9 months to live.." doctor said. "Oh god.." y/n said in shock. "We know" he said sadly.

You talk up to your mom and cry.
"What's wrong sweet heart?" "Nothing mom.. I love you.." you say with tears in your eyes. "I love you too"

You both get home from the hospital and y/n starts to cry none stop.

Randy then sees how sad you are so he kisses you softly. You then began to blush. "I'm sorry..." y/n says to randy. "For what?" Randy says confused. "Sorry that I'm such a baby for crying so much. "No. Your not a baby! You so cool and smart and very awesome! That's why I wanna spend time with you often!" Randy says while looking into y/n's eyes.

Randy then gives sam another soft kiss goodnight.

(Sorry this story was really short but it will be fine, and sorry if it was to tense. And stuff.)