pt.5 The date

Hey, this is not that sad and I'll try making this longer. And if you like my story's then (ok) lol enjoy!

Y/n just was worried about there mom being in the hospital but there 3 hours away. So she/he cant really see her much.

Randy's pov:

I can tell y/n is feeling really sad. So I planned a date for us at some restaurant tonight at 8:00pm and its 6:04pm right now.

"Hey y/n" I said. "Hey randy.." y/n said in a sad voice. "Wanna go on a date to keep your mind off things for a while?" I said in a nervous voice  "sure!" Said
Y/n.

Y/n POV:

You can tell randy is very happy and I'm super happy too.

"I'm going to get ready randy" you say
"Oh ok, I'll get ready too" said randy while he left the room.

You began to change your clothes into a nice red dress/black suit.

You then walk out of your room and see randy in his magic randy suit

"Sorry I couldn't find a nice outfit..so I had to wear my magic randy suit." Said randy "Oh it's fine! I think you look handsome everyday honestly-' you say trying not to blush so much.

"You look handsome/pretty tonight y/n" randy says looking at you flirtatiously. "Y-yea thanks, you too randy!" You say. Your face begans to heat up and you Blush none stop.

You guys then walk to the car and you guys began to drive off to the restaurant.

"Woah this restaurant looks so nice!" You say in suprises. "Yea! I even had to play alot of money to get in." Randy says. "Oh, you didn't have to do this randy, I'm fine" you say.

"No, I wanna make you happy by being by your side all the time, and I'm taking you on this date to show you I care about you.." randy says while blushing.

His words flattered you a whole lot and you wanted to kiss him right there but your sitting down.

Y/n and randy ordered there food and went out to the car.

Y/n kisses randy softly. Randy is suprises. "Thank you for taking me to this date randy" y/n says feeling like the luckiest man/woman in the world to have randy by there side. "Its no problem y/n I love y...."

You guys make eye contact for a long 6 seconds because of what randy was about to say.

"Huh?.." y/n says in confusion. "I- love spending a lot of time with you" randy goes super red and his face begans to heat up a lot.

Y/n begans to laugh a lot. "I love spending time with you to randy! But what were you about to sa-" "Hey look a bird!" Randy interrupts y/n from finishing there sentence. "So wanna go to a club?-" Randy asks you. "Sure I guess" you both then drive off to the club.

When you guys got there you then went to go get drinks.

After a few hours later your drunk and you found yourself dancing on the dance floor. You then stumble into randy and you hug him tightly.

"You ok y/n?" Randy asks in confusion. "Of course I'm ok dude" you say drunkenly. "Dance with me randy" you said. "I dont know." Randy said.

You then take Randy's hand and then a slow song came on. "Wanna slow dance y/n?" Randy asks you. "Sure" you say.

Randy's hands then go to your waists and you feel a bit jumpy when he put his hands there. Then y/n put there hands on Randy's shoulders.

You both blush and you guys make eye contact. You both get very close to each other. Your faces get closer and your lips began to met. You guys kiss softly.

The night you dreamed off came true. You felt happy in Randy's arms.

(Yea, I dont know. I'll actually make part 6 tomorrow. Its 4:32am while making this- goodnight) (SORRY IF THERES MISS SPELLINGS AND GRAMMAR.)