0.04

••

liked by urbanwyatt and 515,723 others

jackharlow Industry Baby OUT NOW EVERYWHERE

view comments

lilnasx we ate.
jackharlow no crumbs left.

urbanwyatt 🐐🐐

user1 does this collab mean your gay now?
user2 boy, you're dumb as hell
jackharlow liked this comment!

yungskylark 🤧🤧

privategardenco legends in the making

user3 why weren't you in the shower scene?!
lilnasx the people wanna know jack!!
jackharlow all you had to do was ask brother.

••

ever since meli and urban started dating nomi couldn't help but feel lonely as she was once again left alone in their apartment.

she teared her eyes away from the television screen and checked her phone. she received a dm from melo. the two have been flirting back to back every once in awhile but it was never anything serious.

but, since melo landed in atlanta a couple weeks ago he's been trying to take her out and nomi had dubbed him every single time claiming that she was busy, which was a lie. fore she had nothing to do but the thought of going out with melo just didn't seem right to her and she couldn't understand why which frustrated her to no end.

she shook off the feeling and mumbled a small, "fuck it." before sending him her address and telling him to pick her up in an hour.

melo had taken nomi to a fancy outside restaurant. there were fairy lights decorating the trunk of the trees near them and people on stage playing classical music. it was nice, real nice.

nomi glanced up from the menu to see melo looking at her and she smiled tilting her head, "why do you keep looking at me like that?"

"my fault. you're just so beautiful." he complimented with a perfect smile. nomi was flattered, sure but if she was being honest she wasn't feeling him at all. she wasn't sure if it was because of him being younger than her that threw her off or if she just wasn't interested which confused her since he was doing everything right. i mean, he opened the door for her, bought her flowers, treated her with the utmost respect and was attractive so what was the problem?

"you're too sweet. thank you." she replied watching as he blushed. nomi thought melo was cute but cute in a way where she felt the urge to awe and pinch his cheeks.