0.13

••

"i'm sorry you said what?" meli sat next to nomi in the massage chair of the nail salon.

"i said thanks." nomi cringed throwing her head back with a groan, "if anyone said that to me i would cry."

"i bet he did."

"you're not helping." nomi turned her head shooting meli a glare. she had decided to invite meli for a girls day to get her mind off of everything from last night but it failed miserably.

"well, do you?"

"do i what?"

meli rolled her eyes. "do you love him?"

"it's too soon." nomi waved her off. "that wasn't my question." meli says wincing slightly as the lady cut her toe nails too far down.

"i think so? i mean i've never felt so strongly for anyone like this before and i can't picture myself with someone else so, yeah? that's love right?"

meli shook her head at her emotionally detached best friend. "yes nomi that's what love is."

"when did you and urban start saying it?"

"the first time we had sex." meli said not realizing how loud she was being as she received looks from the other ladies in the shop.

nomi hummed in thought starting to reminisce on her and jack's first time together. how he made her feel safe and protected her that day. she thought about the way his lips felt on hers and how he always managed to have her cracking up from his stupid jokes. there was never a dull moment when she was with him.

"mhm i see you cheshire cat. that's the face of someone in love." meli pointed out and nomi didn't even realize she was smiling ear to ear.

..

princess nomiare you busy rn?

princess nomi
are you busy rn?

headache harlow
yeah i'm gonna be at the studio
until morning. why? what's up?

princess nomi
can i come see you?

headache harlow
yeah of course.

princess nomi
do you need anything?

princess nomi
i can get you some
food omw there

headache harlow
nah i'm good baby i
already ate. thank you
though

headache harlow
i'll send you the addy.
princess nomi liked this message.