0.09

••

nomi was currently on the double decker bus and she stood up to record the scenery

nomi was currently on the double decker bus and she stood up to record the scenery. "this is such a nice city." she complimented.

"this ain't my city baby, it's my city baby!" aitch exclaimed walking past her to take a seat.

meli, who was seated next to urban who had his arm slinging around her couldn't help but to raise an eyebrow. "was that your impression of an american accent?"

"why? it wasn't good or suttin."

nomi and meli made eye contact with each other and tried their best not to laugh. "nah. it was good aitch good job."

"you pullin' my leg?"

as meli and aitch continued to conversate  nomi flipped the camera around so that it was on her and jack made his way to where she stood and got into the frame. he used his finger to move the hair out of her face that was stuck in her lipgloss. "you look good."

nomi wouldn't call their interaction yesterday an argument. more like a slightly heated discussion. the two have only shared brief words to each other since then which was when jack asked her what she wanted for breakfast and if she minded sharing a room with him, which she did as nomi roomed with meli instead getting a earful from urban in the process.

"thanks." she muttered cutting the video short.

"what's up with you?"

nomi furrowed her eyebrows was he really asking her that? she thought. "i should be asking you that. are we cool now or are you still throwing a fit?"

jack laughed dryly bringing a hand down his mouth. "wow." he muttered and nomi rolled her eyes and moved to take a seat next to aitch. 

this is gonna be a long day.

..

nomi pulled her face away from aitch with a laugh. he was currently trying to put her on
to one of his favorite snacks but she was reluctant to take a bite of the eccles cake.

"try it." he urged and nomi reluctantly leaned forward and opened her mouth as he fed her.

seeing the look on her face aitch smirked and nodded his head, "it's fine, yeah? i told you."

"you were right." she admitted.

nomi felt eyes on her and could feel jack staring at her from where he stood with urban and meli. she did her best to ignore him and turned her attention back to aitch.