•HOBI'S P.O.V PART 3•

Yoongi has been avoiding me lately. Whenever I try to talk to him, he makes some excuse and leaves. I don't know what his problem is. If he won't talk to me how the hell does he expect me to find out?! He literally talks to everyone except me. What a dumbass! Yet my heart only seems to beat faster when I lay my eyes on him! UGH-

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

It's been months since Yoongi and I last talked. He never gave me a positive response whenever I approached. So I decided I won't bother him much. We drifted apart gradually. The only words we told each other were "hi" and "bye". Sometimes I got to see his fake smile too.

I was on my way to the next class when I heard noises from the janitor's room. At first I thought I shouldn't involve in whatever was going on, but then I heard clashing of things. I couldn't help but walk in there. I saw that a girl was getting bullied by some scary looking guys. The girl was pressed to the floor by one guy while the others stood there laughing. That made my blood boil. I kicked the guy off the girl.

The other two guys tried to stop me, but I beat them up too. I was super pissed. I got a couple of punches back, but that did nothing to me. It didn't affect me one bit. The girl screamed loudly, I guess she was hoping some teacher would hear us. The guys ran out through the door behind the room. I didn't even know there was another door to this room. No wonder they chose this room for bullying this poor girl.

Someone suddenly opened the door. It was Yoongi? He rushed in to see the girl lying on the floor. The side of her lips were bleeding. He crouched down next to her.

Yoongi: Hey!! Are you okay? What happened??

Concern was evident in his voice. The girl's eyes were fixed on me. Yoongi turned to look at me, following her gaze.

Yoongi: Hoseok?! What are you doing in here?

Hoseok: I heard some noise in here and found this girl getting bullied by some boys-

Girl: Wow. You're really good at lying. You were the one torturing me until now. You literally just pushed me on to the floor a second ago.

WHAT THE FUCK?! IS THIS BITCH FOR REAL?!

Hoseok: What?!! Are you fucking kidding me right now??!! I just beat up those guys who were harassing you!!

Girl: You're the only one harassing me! Stop pretending to be so innocent.

OH MY GOD. THIS BITCH IS FOR REAL! I'm losing my temper...

Hoseok: Wow! I guess this is why they say you should NEVER get involved in another person's life. This is so ridiculous!!

The girl avoided my eyes and turned towards Yoongi.

Girl: Oppa please help me get out of here. I don't want to see his face any longer. It scares me. 

Yoongi gave me a disappointed look and helped the girl stand up. She hissed because her legs sprained during the fall, but she managed to stand up straight with Yoongi's help. Before leaving the room, she looked at me one last time.

Girl: The only reason I'm not reporting this to the teachers is because I don't wanna get myself involved in a mess. It's almost the time for final exams and I don't want this kind of crap getting to me. So please just leave me alone.

She walked out of there with her hand on Yoongi's neck, balancing herself from falling.

I stood there, with both my hands resting on my waist and scoffing at the bullshit that girl just said. Me and bullying?! Like anyone's gonna believe that. I brushed my hair back before grabbing my bag from the floor and walking out of there.

_._._._._._

I went straight to class and sat next to Yoongi. Thank God the teacher was late to class that day.

Hoseok: Hey Yoongi. Did you drop that girl off at the nurse's office?

Yoongi just hummed.

Hoseok: Can you believe the bullshit she just made up? Me and bullying? Like that will ever happen!

I chuckled at how stupid that sounded. Yoongi just sighed and looked at me. He had an expression of disappointment.

Hoseok: Hey! Are you okay? You don't seem to be in a good mood.

Yoongi: I'm fine.

I knew he was lying. I could sense something was wrong. Is it what I think it is?

Hoseok: Is it cuz of what happened right now? Don't tell me you believe what she said! You think I'd do something like that?

Yoongi: I don't know Hoseok. She was trembling on the way to the nurse's office. She looked like she was traumatized. It didn't look like she was lying.

FUCK MY LIFE!!!

Hoseok: Yoongi you're kidding, right? No way you believe what she said, right?

Yoongi: I don't know whom to believe Hoseok.

I was getting so damn angry. I don't care what his fucking problem is. He knows me better than everyone!! I was starting to tremble and stutter out of anger.

Hoseok: B-but you've known me longer than her.

Yoongi: I've known you only for like a few months. That's not enough time to get to know someone completely.

Yoongi shrugged. I could not believe what I was hearing. Did my best friend just tell me that?! Was Yoongi actually choosing to believe a random bitch over me?! Is that all I am worth to him?!

I did not expect that at all, at least not from my Suga. I couldn't say another word after that. I was angry. More than anger, I was having a mental break down. I could feel some kind of pain in my chest. Yoongi was my last drop of hope. I can't think properly right now.

I grabbed my stuff and left the classroom right before the teacher arrived.