•HOBI'S P.O.V PART 5•

~Trigger Warning ~ Detailed mentions of physical abuse and suicide~

I got back home an hour late today. I spent that time in the library looking for the books I need for an assignment. I didn't realise how late it had been.

I slowly opened the front door. He was sitting right there in the living room. I was extremely terrified to even think of what he'd do to me.

My brother (his real son) sat next to him. That kid was the only one who was nice to me in this house. I bowed and walked to my room. I sat on my bed. Chills ran down my spine thinking about what horrendous things that man would do to me today....

No! I'm not gonna let him treat me like that anymore! I think I should stand up to him like Yoongi said! I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind when he comes in here today!!

It didn't take too long before he walked into my room. I stood up. His expression was so dark, I felt a shiver through my body, but I'm not letting that change my mind! I'm gonna speak up this time!

He stood right in front of me.

Him: Why were you late today? Were you fucking around like the whore that you are?

I saw him grit his teeth.

Hoseok: I was working on an assignment at school.

He held my jaw.

Him: Don't fucking lie to me. Your marks are clearly trash.

I grabbed his hand and threw it towards the side.

Hoseok: Don't fucking touch me!

He slapped me right across my face. He then tugged on my hair.

Him: Who the fuck do you think you are raising your voice at?!

I pushed him away with every bit of my strength. I shouted at the top of my voice.

Hoseok: Stay the fuck away from me!! Don't fucking touch m-

I felt myself being thrown. My head smashed against the wall. I think I saw a few drops of blood on the wall. The next thing I know, I was being choked, held up against the wall with his large hands. I felt myself being thrown again. I fell on the floor this time. He kicked me right in the ribs.

Him: You think you're strong enough to fight me? You fucking son of a bitch!! You worthless piece of trash!!

Even though it hurt physically, it wasn't half as bad as the mental pain. I felt disgusted at my own existence. Maybe he is right, maybe I am a worthless piece of trash.

I tried to scream but he kicked on my face to shut me up.

I was about to pass out, but I heard the door open. He froze. My brother stood at the door, terrified at the view in front of him. He looked like he was about to cry. Poor child should not have seen something like this. No eight-year old should ever have to see something like this.

He kicked me one last time before storming out of the room. I guess he didn't want his beloved son to know his true colors. I saw him shove the kid to the side a little while walking out.

Beomseok ran towards me as soon as his father left. He hugged me and started crying, he really shouldn't have seen what happened.

Beomseok: H-hyung!! Does it hurt?

Hoseok: No Beomie... You know your hyung is strong...

I tried to fake a smile. He held the edge of his shirt and wiped the blood trailing down my lips.

Beomseok: But hyung there's blood... A-are you sure it doesn't hurt?

Hoseok: Of course I am Beomie. Do you doubt your hyungie's strength?

He shook his head.

Hoseok: Good boy. Don't worry okay? Hyungie is all better seeing Beomie's face!

He nodded.

Hoseok: Now go to your room. Hyung has some things to do.

Beomseok: Can I sleep with you tonight hyung? I'm scared...

Hoseok: What are you scared of, Beomie?

Beomseok: I'm scared you'll get hurt again...

I smiled softly at him and caressed his head.

Hoseok: Hyung won't hurt anymore okay? Hyung will make sure all of hyung's pain ends today.

Beomseok: Really?? You promise??

Hoseok: I promise.

He smiled at me and hugged me again.

Hoseok: You make me happy, Beomie! You know hyung loves you a lot right?

He nodded his head.

Beomseok: I love you so much too hyung.

Hoseok: Good boy. Now go to your room. Don't you have homework to do?

Beomseok: Yes hyung I'm going.

He walked towards the door. He gave me one last smile before closing the door.

Hyung will make sure all  of hyung's pain ends today...

I sat at my table. What is left? Is there any reason for me to be alive?

My parents? They're disgusted by me...
My brother? I'm probably gonna ruin his life by staying with him...
My studies? It's as worse as it can get...
My best friend? He probably hates me...

There's no reason for me to live on. There's nobody that wants me to live on. Then why should I? What do I get from this? Nothing but suffering! I wanna end this misery.

I don't really care what anyone thinks of me, except Yoongi. He should know what I feel. I should open up to him. This is my last chance. I should tell him everything that is in my mind.

I took a paper and a pen and wrote down everything I could think of. I hope this letter reaches him. Once I finished writing, I folded it neatly and placed it in an envelope. I left it under a picture frame of me and Yoongi from when we hung out for the first time. I smiled at the picture before walking towards the washroom.

My reflection in the mirror looked disgusting. The person in the mirror does not deserve the right to live. The shelf beside the mirror was where I kept my pack of razors. I took one out and held it up to my wrist.

Goodbye to all the pain and misery. Goodbye to all the sorrows and sufferings. Goodbye to all the memories and moments.

I counted to three before I felt a pain on my wrist. I also felt some liquid drip down my hand. I smiled as I fell on the ground, my vision blurring into darkness....

~•~•~THE END~•~•~