•HOBI'S P.O.V PART 4•

~TRIGGER WARNING ~ (detailed mentions of physical abuse)~

I was lying in my bed. Today was already as bad as it possibly could be. It can't get any worse than that.

I heard the main door of the house open. Oh yeah, things are about to get worse. His voice echoed around the house. My eyes were filling up at the thought of it. It took around ten minutes for him to come into my room. He slammed my door shut after entering my room.

Him: I got a call from your teacher today. She said you got a C on a test. What do you have to say about it?

Hoseok: I-I tried my b-best. But I couldn't do w-well.

I couldn't even speak properly. He grabbed me and threw me on the floor. He unbuckled his belt. I was terrified. He whipped me with it, while hurling me with abuses.

Him: YOU GOOD-FOR-NOTHING!!! YOU HAVE BEEN A BURDEN FOR US ALL THIS TIME!!! THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS STUDY WELL!! YOU WON'T EVEN DO THAT?!!

I was screaming in pain. That was when he saw the bruise on my lip. It was from when I fought off those guys earlier today. He crouched down next to me. He forcefully held my jaw with one of his hands.

Him: Oh. There are bruises on your lips. Are you getting yourself into fights? Or are you a whore, fucking around?!!

He slapped me with his other hand. He didn't stop after once. He kept slapping me till his hands turned red.

He then got up and continued to whip me with his belt. He threw me around a couple of times, which resulted in me getting my head hit on the wall. He also kicked me a bunch of times in between. He kept calling me names like 'slut' and 'whore' and 'cunt'.

He stopped when he was tired and spat on me before leaving the room. I heard him call me 'son of a bitch' before I passed out from all the pain.

----------------------

A/N: Double update :)

P.S: The 'He' mentioned here is his adoptive father.