•HOBI'S P.O.V PART 1•

It's my first day at the new school. I can feel that it's gonna be a really good day. I walked straight to the main office. One of the teachers guided me to my class. I was more than happy to introduce myself to the new class.

Just as I was finishing up with my introduction, another teacher walked into the class to drop off a student. That student looked extremely HANDSO-
Focus Hoseok!! It's a new school!!! A new beginning!!! Don't fall in love just yet!!!

The teacher asked the other kid to introduce himself. Min Yoongi. His name is just at gorgeous as he was. Uhm I mean, he's got a nice name. He seems like a shy guy. He gives off 'the quiet kid' vibes. Very cute.

The teacher told us to sit on the empty seats at the back of the class. Looks like a good spot to make a new friend. The teacher left the class after a couple of minutes. I turned to him.

"Heyyo!! I'm Jung Hoseok"

I extended my arm to shake hands.

"Min Yoongi", he said without taking my hand. It embarrassed me a bit, but that's not enough to stop me from talking to this cutie.

"That's a nice name. Where are you from?"

"Daegu"

"Oh. I'm from Gwangju"

He gave me nod.

"Why did you move to Seoul?", I asked trying to continue the conversation.

"Dad got a new job here"

"Ooo that's nice. Anyways, I hope we get along", I smiled at him. He returned a visibly fake smile. At least there's an improvement in his expression.

°°°°°°°°°

"Hey Yoongs, you wanna go play soccer?", One of our friends asked.

"No thanks", he went back to laying his head on the desk. It was lunch break. Some people used to play soccer during the break.

"I don't know much about soccer, but I like playing basketball. I'm gonna go play that. Wanna come?", I asked. Yoongi raised his head. "Yeah, I'll come", he said.

To be honest I'm not a big fan of basketball. I figured he liked it, cuz of the basketball keychain hanging on his backpack.

"Oh my god. You play basketball too?!!!", I asked pretending to be surprised. He nodded with a smile on his face. I think this was one of the very few times I've seen this cutie smile genuinely. He has beautiful gummy smile...

"Then let's go play", I grabbed his hand and ran to the basketball court.

~~~~~~~~