| Three |

The Hollow Pride pack progresses slowly through the forest, tracing down the tracks towards the lower region of the East continent. Their journey has taken them a long time due to their big number, but none of the pack members has ever voiced out their complaints, no matter how tedious the journey had been as they came across steep hills and extensive rivers on their way.

The option of moving in smaller groups had been evaded due to the threats still lurking around them, believing that moving in bigger groups would help defend themselves better against any kind of danger. Having a team of trained Enforcers sent by their new alliance had not been enough to ease their worries, even though these trained werewolves have been doing their job perfectly in securing their path towards their new home while becoming the most welcoming travel companions to more than half of the pack members.

Min Yoongi has been walking with the convoy while staying in the middle line of the group and almost to the end of the line. Just like all the other male pack members, Yoongi stays on the sideline, joining the circle that has been created around the female members, the pregnant women, and the children who are placed in the middle of the group, protecting them from any incoming threats. His older brother stays on the other side of the circle, staying close to his pregnant mate while Yoongi takes the responsibility of guarding their mother. Somewhere in the back, their father follows close while guarding the pack from behind. His old man may not have been trained well as a warrior or protector, but his bigger build and his experience as the pack's spy would come in handy to alert the Enforcers in case they are being tailed.

The entire strategy had been created long before their departure from their homeland. It was the perfect solution for a secure move. Efficient, but with a higher chance of survival that they would need as they expose themselves to the world in the way they had never done before.

As the final day of their journey is ending, the air around them shifts, while the Enforcers who have been guarding their convoy begin to shudder with excitements. Finally, they have arrived at their destination, just as the tracks begin to lead them towards a parting twin hill hiding the front gate to the Wolf Moon Pack's land. As most of the Enforcers are travelling in their wolf forms, a series of excited huffs and barks are heard from every part of the convoy as they express their joy of returning home while announcing their arrival to their comrades at the gate. Yoongi and his family are still far from reaching the border, but he can already see and watch as his pack members slowly approach its border carefully, while the Enforcers that had joined their journey are staying close to watch over the crossing and make sure that the process will run smoothly at the gate.

"This is it. Our new home," Yoongi hears his mother speak from right beside him.

While his mother has been riding the carriage while staying in her human form, Yoongi has chosen to travel as a fox, trudging along with the carriage and the other males who have chosen the same. He might be small in size, but this form is way more effective for the long journey and to prepare against any battle compared to staying in his human form. Unable to speak naturally, Yoongi simply answers with a small bark and bobs his head up and down, making his mother laugh.