| Seven |

That night, as both Jungkook and Yoongi fall asleep in their own beds, separately, neither of them manages to sleep soundly.

The full moon is still high, illuminating the peaceful night that is completely in contrast to their unsettled minds. A dream comes upon them, weaving through their bond like a thread that is holding them together while—completely unbeknownst to either of them—carrying the secret message from the Moon Goddess.

In their dream, they find each other back in Jungkook's cabin, right on Jungkook's bed. The scene from their earlier calamity replays through the dream, only to have a few minor differences that also brings a lot of changes to the future of their bond.

In the dream, Jungkook lays on his back, resting on his plush bed with his head falling back with his humming pleasure. The hand that is wrapped around his cock, pumping and stroking him to bring the rush of pleasure into his body is not the same as Yoongi's strong and firm hand, but smaller and gentler, with delicate fingers rubbing along every ridge and every vein in his length. The mouth that Yoongi devours in his possessive and claiming kiss feels even more delicate and sweet than Jungkook's swollen lips, but still enough to make his whole body burn. The hair that he pulls in his fist is way softer, longer, falling perfectly around his wrist as he pulls back, allowing him to deepen the kiss while the sweet little creature continues to pump Jungkook's cock and keeping a tight fist on Yoongi's hair with the other hand at the same time.

In the dream, Yoongi still finds himself hovering on top of the bed the same way he did earlier in the night, only to have the sweet little creature whose face he cannot see bent over beneath him and laid perfectly in place between him and Jungkook, his bare chest pressed against her back and her knees propped on either side of Jungkook's hips. As Yoongi bucks his hips forward, he finds himself pushing through a warm channel, tight pussy walls giving a vice grip around his girth instead of Jungkook's strong hand.

It feels magnificent, the way his cock snugs perfectly into her warmth, how the walls pulse against his girth as he strokes his cock inside and out, back and forth, pushing as deep as he can reach.

Jungkook has his own hands busy, one pressing against the soft breasts that have been hanging over his face while the other is slipped between the pair of pretty thighs spread over his hips, playing with the bundle of nerves that have grown swollen and wet with desire.

Yoongi releases the plump lips from the kiss and begins to whisper softly, his words fade with the wind, but still enough to make all three of them shudder with pleasure and anticipation as if he had spoken out an enchantment. Carefully, with a gentle caress, he pulls out of the warm tunnel he has buried himself in. His hand trembles as he presses against the soft skin that doesn't belong to him, guiding the fleshy hip in his hand down, moving her lower, until the delicate hand around Jungkook's cock is replaced by the same warm pussy that have given Yoongi pleasure, sharing the same delightful bliss with Jungkook until he is left growling and hissing with pure pleasure.