CHAPTER 20

FEA'S POV

    He's deep in stare with me, still wearing that dumbfounding smile. Sandali kong nilabanan ang titig niya, pero sa huli pinili ko nalang sumuko. I'm no match with that stare.

    Unti unti siyang tumayo at lumapit sa pwesto ko. He softly signaled me to stand up, so I did.

"I didn't know it's this embarrassing, but I'll do it tonight." I can feel the tremble in his manly voice.

Huminga siya ng malalim. "Fea..." Hearing him call my name, gives chills down my system.

"I like you, noon pa." I don't know what to say, nor do right now. Rinig ko ang impit na tili ng mga tao sa paligid namin ngayon.

"We were too young when I first saw you. Siguro nakalimutan mo na, pero klarong klaro pa sakin ang babaeng nakilala at naging una kong kaibigan. Ikaw yun, Fea."

"It was hard for me to to communicate with people ever since I was a kid. Pero nagawa mong ipakilala sakin ang madaldal na ako." I held my breath at that very moment.

"Only you, can do that. You're that special to me." I looked at him in the eyes, trying to remember if I met him when I was little. And turns out he's telling the truth. Naalala ko ang lahat ng sinasabi niya.

"G...G-arcia........."

Gosh!! The badboy of the school...... just confessed to me, right in front of all our batchmates.

"Woooooooooohhhh"

"Oh my goddd?!!!"

"I can't believe it!"

"Wait, ano ang nagyayari?"

Yan ang dinig kong sigawan ng mga students.

"I don't care if you don't feel the same way." patuloy ni Blaze

"I'm in the process to make you fall for me, anyway." Mas lumakas ang sigawan matapos niya yung sabihin.

"Smooth....."

"Nakssss, lakas bumanat"

He stepped forward to be closer to me. He raised his hands to touch both of my shoulder but someone stood between us.

"But he's mine though." Unti unti kong tinignan ang lalaking nagsalita at may hawak sa kanang kamay ko ngayon. Pansin ko rin ang pagtahimik ng mga students.

Nakita ko kung paano nawala ang ngiti sa labi ni Blaze. He became the bad guy that everybody in the campus fear the most again.

"How dare you meddle?" I can feel the tension between this two guys in front of me.

"Ofcourse I'll dare. Akin siya ehh." Raphael sarcastically said, I felt his hands tightened it's grip on my hand. As if he wants to protect me from the villain, just like how a guy does to his girl.

I can't seem to absorb any of this things happening right at this moment. Gusto kong umalis na dito, but a part of me wants to stay.